Related Forum Threads
- Light Brahma breeders- bantam or standard Last post on 9/10/12 at 7:14am in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- Show quality LF Light or Dark Brahamas?? Last post on 2/10/13 at 6:41pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- What colour is my Roo? Last post on 12/16/12 at 4:31pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- im getting dutch!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last post on 1/18/12 at 7:44pm in Breeds, Genetics, & Showing
- Guess the chickens for me :D Last post on 1/11/12 at 3:56pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
Edited on 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsEdited on 6/27/11
I can't say I have a ton of experience, but I do have a nine day old Mallard duckling named Pyrrhos(getting her some companions on Friday or Saturday). She is very talkative, but I don't mind the...
This and the 5 gallon version of this product are more disappointing products from Little Giant. I had to modify the handles on these to get them to hang straight enough to not leak (I...
If these waterers aren't fairly level they leak -- that's pretty obvious. We don't have a lot of flat level spots in our chicken areas, so decided to hang our waterers and let gravity level them...
I bought and installed several of these at one time and they all leaked right away. I removed one and took it back to the feed store where I bought it to ask for advice, and was told I wasn't the...
I have three White Chanteclers. The oldest one, Cottonball, is the head hen of our flock and is smart and kind. Our other two hens, Aurora and Borialis, are docile and lay many eggs, and are good...
- Standard Large Fowl Breeds
What is this pretty little guy? Breed?
I don't have one of these, but I know he has a name. mille fleur d'uccle or something like that....I'm gonna go google and BRB if I can find my way back...
Yup. That's my answer and I'm sticking to it. He's purdy!
Ha! He is purdy..ain't he! I thought mille fleur d'uccle was a color...not breed. I don't know for sure though... Guessing breeds isn't my expertise!!
No clue but he's adorable
He is adorable. he looks like my D'Uccles, except mine are porcelain. I think Mille Fleur is the color, as well. So if that is the correct color for that fancy name, that might be what you've got. :)
OK..so I googled Mile Fleur D'Uccles...He looks very much like them. I think that might be right. If mille fleur is a color... is D'Uccle a breed then?
- What is this pretty little guy? Breed?
- › Incubating "dirty" eggs 1 minute ago
- › ~The Battle of the Empires~ New RP NEED PLAYERS 1 minute ago
- › ex battery hens 1 minute ago
- › New Australian Hatching Mystery Egg at Home 2 minutes ago
- › Cochin Thread!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Alternative to Scratch feed??? 3 minutes ago
- › The Welsummer Thread!!!! 3 minutes ago
- › NEW RP!!~Savannah Survival~RP *Accepting Players!!!* 5 minutes ago
- › chickens 5 minutes ago
- › What did your chickens do today? 6 minutes ago
- › Mallard by Zombified
- › Little Giant - 3 Gallon Plastic Poultry Waterer - PPF3 by LeslieDJoyce
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by LeslieDJoyce
- › Automatic King Size Poultry Fount - 2550 by LeslieDJoyce
- › Chantecler by BravewingTheHen
- › Cochin by BravewingTheHen
- › Ameraucana by starbugs
- › Cornish Cross by cynthiagee
- › La Fleche by theeggbasket
- › Barred Rock by techpeak
- › Chicken's Communication by roostersandhens
- › Yearg's Chicks - The Coop by YeargsChicks
- › "Mattersville" Coop/Pergola by match-nickel
- › Maggie's "Fab 6" Brooder by chixrus2013
- › Our humble coop - for 4 chickens. by Aussie-Chook
- › The Hot Headed Hen House by EagleChickens
- › This is my new coop. by hairco
- › Poultry Playpen by ftroop
- › Troost Roost by stuckinvtown
- › Fowl Territory by softblooper