Recently a chick hatched with curled toes and splay legs. For the splay legs I used a band-aid to place the legs in the proper positions but for the curled toes I was at a loss as to how to fix that. The chick was very small - a Serama, and it was hard to find anything to tape to the feet that wasn't too big. So, after giving it some thought I decided to try some of those sticky-backed furniture pad dots. They worked wonderfully and quickly! After only a couple of days the toes weren't curled anymore. Just thought I'd share this idea with the hope that it might help others who's chicks have the same problem.
Chick before any treatment:
Chick after placement of the band-aid and sticky-backed furniture pads: