How do you leave feedback for an auction on the "new" site?
Check this out..... http://www.backyardchickens.com/a/buy-sell-trade-bst-faqs
Scroll down to where it says Understanding the Classified Feedback System
- Nothing In Moderation
Understanding the Classified Feedback System
The feedback system is designed to allow members who participate in a transaction to leave each other both public and private feedback. When a member leaves feedback, they agree to follow the Buy, Sell, Trade rules which include these general BST guidelines:
To give feedback on a transaction:
- Go to a member’s feedback page. A link “Trader Feedback” to this page is accessible from the member’s profile, from the classified listing page, or from the post bit (section where the avatar / member name is located in a post) on any of their posts.
Here is a view from the member’s profile -
Here is how to get to the Feedback page from the listing (click on the Feedback Number) -
- Click the "Leave Feedback" button.
- On the Feedback form, enter the URL (web address) of the classified item. This classified MUST have been started by the member you are leaving feedback for.
- Select which member played which role in the transaction.
- Give the experience an overall positive, neutral, or negative rating.
- Finally, leave any public and private comments. The public comments will appear to everyone on that member’s feedback page. The private comments will only display for you and the other member.
This was VERY helpful, thank you! One more question if you do not mind. If you leave feedback, can you update it? I just bought some eggs and they arrived timely and in good condition. I was going to leave feedback now, however it would be nice to be able to update that feedback with the hatch ratio (if it is positive, if it is negative, that would be on me). Thank you!