We've had a Chicken POW for years and years, and with our cool new BYC homepage we thought we should start a chicken coop POW too!
The process will be similar to the Submit Your Chicken Page For The Picture Of The Week (POW) process:
Every week we'll be choosing from our member's "Chicken Coops" pages to be featured as a The Chicken Coop Picture Of The Week (CC-POW?) on the homepage of the site.
You can create your own chicken coop pages here: Coop Designs
Similar to our Coop Page Contests, we'll be looking for pages with great pictures and information, for example:
1) A write up of how you built your coop along with any information you think would be helpful to other people who may want to build a similar coop.
2) Any designs / plans you used to build your coop.
3) Pictures of your coop as it was being constructed.
4) Finished pictures of your coop.
5) What you want to change / add to your completed coop.
All of those items aren't required, but the more the better!
We'll choose a picture from some of the pages and feature it as the CC-POW and then comment on your Cooop Page with a note that it has been featured with a link back to this thread (since everyone always wants to know how to get their coop as a CC-POW).
We look forward to seeing your submissions!
Here is the note posted in the comments section of each page that had a POW chosen:
(note: If you're looking for information on how to submit your coop to be included in our coop index please visit out Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance section and look for the current chicken coop page contest linked at the top of the page)
Here is a list of the most recent Chicken Coop Pictures Of The Week: