My wife and I are seriously interested in starting a poultry and small animal swap meet in the Rogers / Garfield / Benton County area of Arkansas (that's the northwest corner of your Arkansas Map. You do have an Arkansas map, right?) . We have never done this type of thing before, so any helpful and noncritical advice is appreciated.
So far we have come up with these rules, but if you can think of anything else or anything I am missing, please post it here.
1. Buy, sell and trade of poultry, rabbits, and small farm animals;
2. Limit size / weight of animals to less than 150 pounds;
3. All animals be leashed, caged, penned or otherwise confined;
4. Sellers limited to roughly 10' x 10' area;
5. No buyer or seller fees;
6. Non-animal sale items limited to farm items (cages, tack, feed, etc.).
In our area, we are not required to get a license or permit, being outside city limits. I figured we would run from 8am to noon or so and would sell simple concessions such as soda, coffee and maybe donuts.
If you can think of anything else or if you notice that I am forgetting something, feel free to post it here or PM me or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Thanks for any help I get in advance!