Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Tiny Beauties,PLEASE tell me what These are!!!!! Last post on 8/1/13 at 10:35pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- any silkie breeders in queensland, australia.? :) Last post on 10/12/16 at 9:21am in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- Silkie chicks in Alabama? Last post on 3/22/16 at 6:53am in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- Silkie Chick Care... too young to bathe? Last post on 3/28/16 at 4:13pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- My new chickens - what breed if any? Last post on 1/21/12 at 8:24am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
How to Take Your Chicken Photography to a Whole New Level-...
Last edited: 4/13/16
- The Lowdown on Red Sex LinksLast edited: 9/14/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
Silkied Serama - Page 14
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #132 of 1721/23/16 at 12:04pmThread Starterpost #133 of 1724/3/16 at 7:57am
Here are my babies. They hatched on March 22nd, which makes the a day short of two weeks. Such sweet babies, have them eating out of my hand. I have two white silkie chicks with them, and a newly hatched serama chick that I brought in, because two hens were pecking each others chicks. Got rid of one hen, to let just one, to keep sitting, so I don't loose anymore. Also lost one of my six, silked serama, yesterday, it went to sleep in my hand. I am glad I could give it comfort, while passing. Just to little and had been breathing funny. The rest, 5, are doing just great, here are my pictures of them. I don't have names for them, maybe you all can help me with that. Thanks, Sharonpost #134 of 1724/3/16 at 8:08amThread StarterQuote:
How many are smooth & how many are Tribbles?
No telling how their colors will turn out, except that a lot of blue will be involved,
except for that last chick. I think she may turn out a lot like Fifi.post #135 of 1724/3/16 at 8:25pmpost #136 of 1724/3/16 at 8:26pmpost #137 of 1724/3/16 at 8:38pmThread StarterQuote:
You can tell by their flight feathers.
Smoothies look normal. Silkied look shredded.post #138 of 1724/4/16 at 9:01ampost #139 of 1724/4/16 at 9:09am
I ordered some of those, when I saw the post last week. This man has never sold eggs, he would just give to 4-H and his family.
Originally from Mayalsia by two men, spent 10,000.00 to 100,000.00 to bring them to the states. This guy selling them, has never breed with any other serama, just stayed with his breed for 13 years. I asked him to explain and that is what he told me. So for the first time he is selling his eggs. Use to show this birds and won many awards. Just thought I would give a bit if info on the breeder. So interesting, can't wait to get my eggs. :)
- The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
- › International Black Copper Marans Thread - Breeding to the SOP 44 seconds ago
- › Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers) 1 minute ago
- › 2 chickens 3 eggs 2 minutes ago
- › FACE PAINTING CONTEST- Halloween Hatch-a-long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike,... 3 minutes ago
- › Star Wars VS Star Trek 3 minutes ago
- › Impacted Crop, like clay, won't vomit 4 minutes ago
- › Chickens Crop 4 minutes ago
- › Necropsy Pic - What do YOU see? 4 minutes ago
- › How do you transport chickens? 5 minutes ago
- › Limping chicken 6 minutes ago
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.