I have finally figured out what is killing my chickens.
Big Mama, Lady Puff's sister (The white hen who died), began to act the exact same way as all the rest of my birds did before they passed.
Since I had just lost another of my EE's, I decided to Cull Big Mama along with one of my problem hens who would not stay in the fence/yard and actually attacked the neighbor *cough* anyway! I am very glad I did.
What I found stunned me and I should have taken pictures, I'm sorry...BUT!
Big M's Liver was a deep burgundy red while Ruby's *Problem hen* was a light tanish color. The hearts were the same size but Big M's was pale. The lungs were about the same, but the ovary's were not. Ruby's were in full function while Big M's were almost shriveled and non existent :/
Big M's crop and Gizzard was PACKED with dog hair and grass. Her favorite spot to dig was beside the dog porch where we let the dogs in and out every day, but due to her constant fluffing in the dirt and scratching, she literally dug a hole under the porch, and was able to go in and out as she pleased. *The hole is now buried and covered over* The hole has been there for some time, AND since there is shade right by the porch, that was where we left the chicks the first few weeks until they were big enough to keep with everyone.
Also when we pulled out Big M's intestines and cut them open, A MASSIVE amount of round worms spilled out. Threw the entire track there were round worms and even free floating in random places of her body as well as wrapped around her liver. I am semi baffled by this since I religiously de-wormed them back when Lady Puff was sick.
My theory is that while she was scratching under the dog porch along with who ever followed her under there, she must have picked up some round worm eggs from the dogs in the soil.
We have been fighting a round worm issue with the dogs for a while now thanks to the ACO dogs, but we seem to have it under control since we switched from cleaning the runs with Bleach to an "all natural" chemical (What an oxymoron lol) and the vet switched there de-wormer to a more potent brand. so I'm hoping that once I de-worm the flock again they will be all set!
The hole is plugged up, the runs are cleaned regularly, and the entire flock is on a firm de-worming schedule, as well as a flushing tonic the farmer up the road gave me to clear out there crop's and Gizzards of the "blockage".
They are also going to be put on a system clearer *Apple cider vinegar* after there de-worming and tonic is over with so I dont over do anything, just in case the mold toxin is still a candidate.
Cross your fingers that this is whats wrong and that I have finally figured it out!!
If not, ill take tons of pictures of my yard and then pictures of the necropsy if I have to do another one! (Lord I hope not :( I felt horrible enough doing it in the first place...)