42 eggs set: 30 shipped, 12 mine
27 eggs locked down: 15 shipped, 12 mine
17 eggs hatched: 7 shipped, 10 mine
The little shipped Ameraucana egg chick that I had to cut the cord from around his foot didn't make it. He was just too weak after all of that.
So from my shipped eggs I have 5 Ameraucanas and 1 Light Sussex. From my own birds I have 2 Cochins, 3 Sumatras and 5 Andalusians.
I used the dry incubation method. I used the 1588 to incubate and then the still air to hatch. I ran humidity at about 30% the first 18 days and then upped it to 65% - 70% in lockdown. I kept a close eye on the air cells. My last three straggler chicks (shipped) were gooey, but the humidity had spiked to 78% by then due to the others hatching.
So I am considering it mostly successful as my control group unshipped eggs hatched 10 out of 12 set. I tossed a bunch of the shipped eggs at first candling due to damage from shipping and infertility so that immediately sent the percentages down. I also put the shipped eggs in the turner but didn't turn it on for the first 5 days. I hand turned my own eggs for that time. There were still some wonky air cells in many of the shipped eggs, but they were trying to develop so I locked them down anyway.
I plan to keep using this method as it seemed to work for my situation. This thread and forum has been an outstanding resource and support group. I look forward to doing it again next year. (Of course I already have another bator going and swap eggs on the way to try again now.) I am hooked.