Anyone have experience with ChickHatchery.com? I want to get some Buff Chanteclers and found this website. The name attached to the site is John W Blehm in Birch Run MI.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Diffences Between EEs, Ameraucanas, and Araucanas Last post on 9/13/16 at 1:28pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE Last post on 10/22/16 at 8:48pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Cashs Blue Eggs and Araucanas Lanae Cash Willits, CA 95490 email@example.com Last post on 12/17/15 at 6:19pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- Cochin or Easter egger hatcheries in Pa. ? Last post on 8/22/16 at 8:01pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- ?'s about easter eggers or ameraucanas or araucanas, help Last post on 3/23/16 at 1:54pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- The Chicken ChapelLast edited: 7/5/13
- The ComedihensLast edited: 4/25/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #2 of 82/4/12 at 6:55pmpost #3 of 82/6/12 at 5:42am
Yes, I have ordered from him before and am quite happy with the Ameraucanas I got from him. I got blacks, silvers, and the remainder were hatchery choice (buffs, wheatens, lavender). You won't regret ordering from him! He also designed his own nest box. 2012 is the last year he's selling chicks, so if you're considering ordering from him, this is it.post #4 of 82/6/12 at 6:42ampost #5 of 82/6/12 at 10:14am
I know he said he was going to focus more on "Fowl Stuff," his line of poultry products. He mentioned it on the ABC forum and told us that the whole chickhatchery.com domain was for sale as well. As I recall, he did say he'd be keeping some of his chickens, but it didn't sound like many.post #6 of 82/6/12 at 10:23ampost #7 of 82/6/12 at 10:23ampost #8 of 82/6/12 at 2:14pm
I know he is not getting any younger so I don't blame him if he wants to cut back a bit.
Quote:Originally Posted by OldChurchEggery1
I know he said he was going to focus more on "Fowl Stuff," his line of poultry products. He mentioned it on the ABC forum and told us that the whole chickhatchery.com domain was for sale as well. As I recall, he did say he'd be keeping some of his chickens, but it didn't sound like many.
- The Chicken Chapel
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 7 seconds ago
- › Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP) 13 seconds ago
- › Best way to ferment my feed 17 seconds ago
- › Leg problem 40 seconds ago
- › Is this an Old English Bantam or OEB mix? 42 seconds ago
- › October 2016 Hatch-A-Long!! 1 minute ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 1 minute ago
- › Do chickens get fatty tumors? 1 minute ago
- › The Q&A Game! 1 minute ago
- › The NFC B-Day Chat Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.