Anyone have experience with ChickHatchery.com? I want to get some Buff Chanteclers and found this website. The name attached to the site is John W Blehm in Birch Run MI.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Diffences Between EEs, Ameraucanas, and Araucanas Last post on 9/13/16 at 1:28pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE Last post on Yesterday at 12:48 pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Cashs Blue Eggs and Araucanas Lanae Cash Willits, CA 95490 firstname.lastname@example.org Last post on 12/17/15 at 6:19pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- Cochin or Easter egger hatcheries in Pa. ? Last post on 8/22/16 at 8:01pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- ?'s about easter eggers or ameraucanas or araucanas, help Last post on 3/23/17 at 1:18pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! Helpful NOTES LINKS & Informational POST...
Last edited: 3/22/17
- The Lowdown on Red Sex LinksLast edited: 9/14/13
- The Chicken ChapelLast edited: 7/5/13
- The ComedihensLast edited: 4/25/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
Great first time ducks. my female layed even through the winter, she only took about 3 weeks off. great foragers, my female is my loud one letting me know I went past feeding time, my male is a...
really great layers but don't like handling much, mine wouldn't let me near them. i raised the whites and the browns, they were escape artists but for a good reason. they can evade a lot of predators
Mine are a week old, so I don't have a lot to judge on yet, but they've been so full of character that I was afraid I'd forget some of their antics by the time they reach maturity. I'll update when...
My Sicilian Buttercup, Piquin, is a consistent layer of small creamy eggs, about 3-4 a week. Her plumage is a gorgeous coppery gold with distinctive leopard-like spots; a double comb and high tail...
I LOVE my buffs. We got chickens because my son and I are allergic to cats and dogs and the kids wanted pets. We got all buffs because I read that they were the best "beginner" chickens. They are...
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #2 of 82/4/12 at 6:55pmpost #3 of 82/6/12 at 5:42am
Yes, I have ordered from him before and am quite happy with the Ameraucanas I got from him. I got blacks, silvers, and the remainder were hatchery choice (buffs, wheatens, lavender). You won't regret ordering from him! He also designed his own nest box. 2012 is the last year he's selling chicks, so if you're considering ordering from him, this is it.post #4 of 82/6/12 at 6:42ampost #5 of 82/6/12 at 10:14am
I know he said he was going to focus more on "Fowl Stuff," his line of poultry products. He mentioned it on the ABC forum and told us that the whole chickhatchery.com domain was for sale as well. As I recall, he did say he'd be keeping some of his chickens, but it didn't sound like many.post #6 of 82/6/12 at 10:23ampost #7 of 82/6/12 at 10:23ampost #8 of 82/6/12 at 2:14pm
I know he is not getting any younger so I don't blame him if he wants to cut back a bit.
Quote:Originally Posted by OldChurchEggery1
I know he said he was going to focus more on "Fowl Stuff," his line of poultry products. He mentioned it on the ABC forum and told us that the whole chickhatchery.com domain was for sale as well. As I recall, he did say he'd be keeping some of his chickens, but it didn't sound like many.
- The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
- › Troyergals Chat Thread!!! 24 seconds ago
- › Moscovoy ducks 1 minute ago
- › Chickens vs wife's flower garden. 1 minute ago
- › How long do you leave your chickens? 1 minute ago
- › Pecking each other 2 minutes ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 2 minutes ago
- › Disappointment 2 minutes ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 2 minutes ago
- › Between Life and Death RP 2 minutes ago
- › A wool hen - creating one today 3 minutes ago
- › Braided Easter Egg Bread
- › FeatherMtnFarms' Spring Chicks!!! 2017
- › One Myth and One Lie About—Egg's
- › SERAMA INCUBATION TIPS ~ Not hard to hatch...
- › casportpony's random chicken pictures
- › Best Pictures of 2017.
- › Soo EggCited the ladies will be here next...
- › Coop-A-Cabana and Coop de Ville....Soo...
- › Integrating new birds at 4 weeks old.
- › \~ * >One Will Reign< * ~/ a Wild Horse...