I will be incubating my first set of eggs Saturday. Any and all advice is welcome. They should arrive in the mail Thursday. I am going to use the Brinsea Mini Advanced Incubator.
1. what do i do with them until i put them in the incubator?
2. what time should I put them in on Saturday?
3. if i put them in at 12:00 on Saturday is that the start of day 1 or 0 ??
4. is it common for them to hatch on day 18? (trying to plan them to come within the 5 days I am off work)
5. by what day are they usually fully hatched?
6. I understand that day 18 they stop turning and the humidity goes up and I don't open the bator and DO NOT "help them" hatch.
any big no no's or things that are a must??????