Set some eggs in school in two incubators. Had a third which had been used 2 times before. Cleaned it out with a spray clorox based solution. then washed with soap and water. Had a clorox smell so ran it a day. washed again. Still had a smell. Left it open for a week. Seemed better. Started it up in school and put a little water in for some humidity. When up to temperature and holding, I put in a dozen eggs. Still has some smell when we went to turn them. Am I in trouble with those eggs? I've read mixed info on its OK and won't really affect them and the fumes are toxic (even though been sitting open for 2 weeks?) Let me know what y'all think.
K in NY