The sales rep is Jackie. She has sent all of the emails with replies in them. I have no way of knowing who sent the auto-generated ones. I never got anybody on the phone.
1) Placed order
2) Emailed to inquire on ship date. No big deal. Just saw it still said "processing"
3) Received reply that it took 5 days to process an order
4) Received an email with an incorrect tracking number (was for somebody else's order)
5) Called & left message to see why I received the wrong information. Emailed a reply to credit memo email. Called again. No answer.
6) Requested that the order be cancelled and my money refunded if it wasn't going to be sent. Starting to get nervous about my money at this point.
7) Waited a day - no reply
8) March 7th - Filed a dispute with paypal
9) March 7th - Received an email later that afternoon titled "credit memo" which had an incorrect amount on it. I assumed they were refunding my purchase....sort of.
10) March 8th....a) 8:04am received a message through the paypal system that my order had been shipped. Correct looking tracking number in memo.
b) 9:06am received an email reply saying that my incubator was on backorder and they didn't know when it would be available
c) 11:53am received an email reply saying that no credit was due for my purchase