I have 2 white leghorn hens, named Lucy and Olive. Lucy is a great layer, while olive, is a poor laying hen as of the late. She has been fed laying substances, so she should start to lay soon. Love...
I don't have the partridge, but I do have the blue and Columbian varieties. I love these birds! Definitely one of my favorite breeds. They're good layers of pretty decent sized eggs for a bantam....
Enough positive cant be said about Mr. Punnetts amazing bird. Designed by a keen scientific mind these birds seam to have it all; beauty, blue eggs, and the wonderful ability to be sexed at birth!...
The hens are big pretty layers, of huge brown eggs. some of the hens we have, lay eggs so big, that we can't close the carton. Great personalities, and great with kids.
I have had these chickens, in the past, and they were great birds. I just got a free cockerel, who is so tame, that he will let me pick him up. He will also eat out of my hand.
Cedar Creek Hatchery - Page 3
- Cedar Creek Hatchery
This thread is locked
Currently, there are 2338 Active Users (414 Members and 1924 Guests)
- › Simulated Natural Nest Incubation~Experiment #1 So it begins.... 14 seconds ago
- › Feather problem? 45 seconds ago
- › ~~KINGDOMS OF CYRENE~~ RP (Need Players) 53 seconds ago
- › ~*~Survive The City: A Stray Dog Role Play~*~ 53 seconds ago
- › Rooster or no rooster? 1 minute ago
- › can you eat eggs from a chicken that was attacked 1 minute ago
- › "Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps" 1 minute ago
- › Goose Incubation & Hatching Guide - Completed!!!! 1 minute ago
- › To feed in coop or just run. 2 minutes ago
- › Tractor Supply Chicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 minutes ago
- › White Leghorn Pullets by BarredRock12
- › Bantam Partridge Wyandotte by Chikenbutwut
- › Cream Legbar originally bred by R. C. Punnett by eyeballjon1011
- › Golden Sex Link by BarredRock12
- › Barred Rock by BarredRock12
- › Plastic 1 Quart Jar Waterer by JaceAgain
- › Plastic 1 Quart Jar Feeder by JaceAgain
- › Andalusian by WooingWyandotte
- › 5 Gallon - Heated Flat Back Bucket by WooingWyandotte
- › Holland by ChickenWisperer
- › The Mattox Chicks by aprilmattox21
- › The Mattox Chickens by aprilmattox21
- › The American Cemani Breeders Club by Steadfast
- › THE LITTLE BANTAM COCHIN ROO by chickens0817
- › learycow's Swap Page by learycow
- › ~*~*~*~~Evergreen Creek Farms: Winter 2013-14... by BantamFan4Life
- › Alisa's Chickens by alisar
- › ~*~+#~!~!~!~*~~Evergreen Creek Farms: Winter... by BantamFan4Life
- › Dragoneye RP Member Page by Mantha8225
- › J & K Farms' Feathered Friends by jnkfarms