Only had my point-of-lay White Star for a couple of months, but she's fast become a favourite! Bags of personality. She's had her wings clipped but she still manages to get up on things my other...
I generally hatch all under broody hens but my friend brought this incubator over after she lost 3 batches of hatching eggs that rotted and cooked in the incubator. The problem with hers was the...
This is a great standard feeder. I use this type for chicks and younger birds. It holds a far amount of feed and the birds have no problems with it. Larger birds can easily knock it over though. If...
We bought this heated chicken waterer today because our chickens' water keeps freezing in the 28 degree, snowy weather and we wanted our chickens to have access to proper water, not frozen...
I bought One of these for my little sister, who at first named her 'Blue Girl', but somehow, now her name is Cupcake. Her feathering is so beautiful, it looks like an extremely talented artist did...
Cedar Creek Hatchery - Page 3
- Cedar Creek Hatchery
This thread is locked
Currently, there are 1230 Active Users (241 Members and 989 Guests)
- › redish poo 9 seconds ago
- › Seeking advice on protecting my chickens from cold and frostbite 13 seconds ago
- › Urgent help please 47 seconds ago
- › Cats!!! 1 minute ago
- › RANDOM STUFF! 1 minute ago
- › State a fact about yourself! 1 minute ago
- › I want to raise chickens! 1 minute ago
- › Woods-style house in the winter 1 minute ago
- › Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs 1 minute ago
- › Wisconsin "Cheeseheads" 1 minute ago
- › White Star Hybrid by Libbynugget
- › Hova Bator Egg Incubator 1602N with Circulated Air Fan Kit by Shalom Farm
- › Plastic 1 Quart Jar Feeder by Shalom Farm
- › Farm Innovators "All-Seasons" Heated Plastic Poultry... by reckless
- › Easter Eggers by turtleguy
- › Icelandic or Viking Hen by tommysgirl
- › Wyandotte by chickenboy190
- › Rhode Island by roostersandhens
- › Plymouth Rock by roostersandhens
- › Homing Pigeon by CochinBrahmaLover
- › hh by itlog
- › Fort Cluckins by Idess
- › Cluckitall's coronation sussex by cluckitall
- › My Chickens1 by ChicknsRock
- › The hen that liked to hitch hike by Boondocks Farm
- › How much room do chickens need by Nifty-Chicken
- › Egg peritonitis is NOT incurable! Soft... by Luvmy9hens
- › Emu Hatch Fall 2013 to Spring 2014 by yinepu
- › Cold Weather Brooder / Coop by Lancaster KY
- › Cold Weather Brooder / Coop Tour by Lancaster KY