Love these! My chickens adore them, except one hen. They are great for an extra bit of protein. They helped in taming some of the more feral birds and got them perching on my shoulders and arms....
I love this block. Each time its on sale I pick one up. If you have birds in a run all day or part of the day, its a great boredom cure. They can over-eat it though. If you get a lot of ran water...
Only had my point-of-lay White Star for a couple of months, but she's fast become a favourite! Bags of personality. She's had her wings clipped but she still manages to get up on things my other...
I generally hatch all under broody hens but my friend brought this incubator over after she lost 3 batches of hatching eggs that rotted and cooked in the incubator. The problem with hers was the...
This is a great standard feeder. I use this type for chicks and younger birds. It holds a far amount of feed and the birds have no problems with it. Larger birds can easily knock it over though. If...
Cedar Creek Hatchery - Page 3
- Cedar Creek Hatchery
This thread is locked
Currently, there are 1230 Active Users (241 Members and 989 Guests)
- › Try to get the most posts on byc ever! 2 seconds ago
- › The Cornish Cross: “What is wrong with this picture?!” There is so... 11 seconds ago
- › Very sick little sexlink 33 seconds ago
- › YO GEORGIANS! :) 45 seconds ago
- › Sick Rooster 1 minute ago
- › 5th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2014 Hatch-A-Long 1 minute ago
- › Wolf Roleplay 1 minute ago
- › Maine 2 minutes ago
- › How I introduce a new rooster... 2 minutes ago
- › Complaints with Sand 2 minutes ago
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy by Shalom Farm
- › Land O'Lakes Purina Sunfresh Flock Block Pet Food by Shalom Farm
- › White Star Hybrid by Libbynugget
- › Hova Bator Egg Incubator 1602N with Circulated Air Fan Kit by Shalom Farm
- › Plastic 1 Quart Jar Feeder by Shalom Farm
- › Farm Innovators "All-Seasons" Heated Plastic Poultry... by reckless
- › Easter Eggers by turtleguy
- › Icelandic or Viking Hen by tommysgirl
- › Wyandotte by chickenboy190
- › Rhode Island by roostersandhens
- › hh by itlog
- › Fort Cluckins by Idess
- › Cluckitall's coronation sussex by cluckitall
- › My Chickens1 by ChicknsRock
- › The hen that liked to hitch hike by Boondocks Farm
- › How much room do chickens need by Nifty-Chicken
- › Egg peritonitis is NOT incurable! Soft... by Luvmy9hens
- › Emu Hatch Fall 2013 to Spring 2014 by yinepu
- › Cold Weather Brooder / Coop by Lancaster KY
- › Cold Weather Brooder / Coop Tour by Lancaster KY