Enough positive cant be said about Mr. Punnetts amazing bird. Designed by a keen scientific mind these birds seam to have it all; beauty, blue eggs, and the wonderful ability to be sexed at birth!...
The hens are big pretty layers, of huge brown eggs. some of the hens we have, lay eggs so big, that we can't close the carton. Great personalities, and great with kids.
I have had these chickens, in the past, and they were great birds. I just got a free cockerel, who is so tame, that he will let me pick him up. He will also eat out of my hand.
Maybe I got a broken one, but my doesn't refill on the bottom even though the jar is full. I have to tilt it way over and it gulps until theres a tiny bit of water in the bottom, I'm out there a...
I used the base with a mason jar, as my local place sold the base separately as an option. My chicks are 1 week to 4 weeks, and this has worked well. The only complaint is the jar top is kind of...
Cedar Creek Hatchery - Page 3
- Cedar Creek Hatchery
This thread is locked
Currently, there are 1139 Active Users (187 Members and 952 Guests)
- › What is this chicken thinking? 8 seconds ago
- › Unknown illness . Lost one chicken and the 2nd on the way 25 seconds ago
- › How to know if a chicken is pure breed? 1 minute ago
- › The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread 2 minutes ago
- › Cochin Bantams and Frizzle Cochin Bantams!! 2 minutes ago
- › The Wyandotte Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Hi from the Eastern Shore of Md! 2 minutes ago
- › Hey there! 3 minutes ago
- › NY chicken lover!!!! 4 minutes ago
- › Poop Experts, Please! 4 minutes ago
- › Cream Legbar originally bred by R. C. Punnett by eyeballjon1011
- › Golden Sex Link by BarredRock12
- › Barred Rock by BarredRock12
- › Plastic 1 Quart Jar Waterer by JaceAgain
- › Plastic 1 Quart Jar Feeder by JaceAgain
- › Andalusian by WooingWyandotte
- › 5 Gallon - Heated Flat Back Bucket by WooingWyandotte
- › Holland by ChickenWisperer
- › Cubalaya by ChickenWisperer
- › Dorking by ChickenWisperer
- › THE LITTLE BANTAM COCHIN ROO by chickens0817
- › learycow's Swap Page by learycow
- › ~*~*~*~~Evergreen Creek Farms: Winter 2013-14... by BantamFan4Life
- › Alisa's Chickens by alisar
- › ~*~+#~!~!~!~*~~Evergreen Creek Farms: Winter... by BantamFan4Life
- › Dragoneye RP Member Page by Mantha8225
- › J & K Farms' Feathered Friends by jnkfarms
- › "Before Photos" of my run down... by ClevelandChick
- › was curious about programs/sites to help... by mdunbar12
- › Tammy's Swap Page by clousert