I think we're done, and a decidedly successful hatch with 17 chicks. There's still one egg in the incubator, but I don't think it's going to hatch. We candled it this evening and didn't see any signs of movement, and did the float test again with no signs of movement. But we put it back in anyway and will give it another day before we start to chip away at the shell over the air cell to see if it's dead.
We also took the opportunity to candle the eggs that are in there on day 10, and out of 10 remaining eggs, 9 definitely showed movement and are developing on track. One was questionable when we candled on day 6, and I'm still not convinced. But there is veining and a small dark mass, so maybe it's just a little behind (I think it was in the outside corner of the incubator, and with a still air I'm sure that would be cooler than anywhere else in the incubator). We put it back in for now. I'm anxious to check that last egg from the first hatch so that I can get the humidity back down and get these guys back on track. Opening the incubator to turn them twice a day during lock down doesn't seem to have affected the first hatch, now I just have to hope that the increased humidity for the first group hasn't affected this second hatch.