I'm buying baby chicks and Turkeys in May! I'm buying about 40 chicks or more Breeds will be Cochins mostly (Every color)... Silkies (every color).. and Quail antwarp belgians... Mille feurs and one pair of phoenix for my father.
Then I'm getting about six or less or more turkeys lol! Bourbon red, royal palm, Narragansett :)
1. What Brooder should I get? I kinda am leaning to this one -> http://www.chickensforbackyards.com/Premium-Brooder-Starter-Package-CBPAK11.htm
2. What feed should I use?
3. How big should my coop and run be?
4. Can I keep all my breeds and turkeys together.. They are pets not food!
5. I'm getting the chickens from McMurray hatchery and turkeys from Chickens for backyard. Are they any good? How pretty are their birds?
6. I'm getting them in may will they make the trip?!
7. I have a one year old son can he be a part of this?
8. Any info? please and thank you!!!!