Recent Images In This Thread
I have a 5 month cockerel named Mr Sassy Pants. He shuffles when he walks because of the feathered feet. He likes to fly high (over 5-6 feet) to avoid trouble with the other hens. His mate is a...
We initially had two, Henrietta and Harriet, unfortunately Henrietta was a bit of a wonderer and got hit by a car It was a real blow as they made a lovely pair. Would recommend to anyone who...
Love these! My chickens adore them, except one hen. They are great for an extra bit of protein. They helped in taming some of the more feral birds and got them perching on my shoulders and arms....
I love this block. Each time its on sale I pick one up. If you have birds in a run all day or part of the day, its a great boredom cure. They can over-eat it though. If you get a lot of ran water...
Only had my point-of-lay White Star for a couple of months, but she's fast become a favourite! Bags of personality. She's had her wings clipped but she still manages to get up on things my other...
For Trade: Appleyard eggs - Page 2
- Appleyard eggs
This thread is locked
Currently, there are 964 Active Users (150 Members and 814 Guests)
- › raising feeder pigs in winter in massachusettes 28 seconds ago
- › 5th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2014 Hatch-A-Long 1 minute ago
- › Reintroducing healed chicken to winter weather 1 minute ago
- › Fermenting Feed for Meat Birds 2 minutes ago
- › Consolidated Kansas 2 minutes ago
- › Guess the close up picture! 2 minutes ago
- › ChickenLover200's chat thread 2 minutes ago
- › Driver hit chicken, wants us to pay for new bumper 4 minutes ago
- › How do you know if your chickens are fat? 4 minutes ago
- › Meyer Hatchery Chicken pics anyone?? 4 minutes ago
- › Mille Fleur Bantam by Sirracha
- › Cornish by Jersey101
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy by Shalom Farm
- › Land O'Lakes Purina Sunfresh Flock Block Pet Food by Shalom Farm
- › White Star Hybrid by Libbynugget
- › Hova Bator Egg Incubator 1602N with Circulated Air Fan Kit by Shalom Farm
- › Plastic 1 Quart Jar Feeder by Shalom Farm
- › Farm Innovators "All-Seasons" Heated Plastic Poultry... by reckless
- › Easter Eggers by turtleguy
- › Icelandic or Viking Hen by tommysgirl
- › My Chickens, Royalty With Feathers by Nickeyo
- › Chicken Orchard by Nickeyo
- › Fort Cluckins by Idess
- › Cluckitall's coronation sussex by cluckitall
- › My Chickens1 by ChicknsRock
- › The hen that liked to hitch hike by Boondocks Farm
- › How much room do chickens need by Nifty-Chicken
- › Egg peritonitis is NOT incurable! Soft... by Luvmy9hens
- › Emu Hatch Fall 2013 to Spring 2014 by yinepu
- › Cold Weather Brooder / Coop by Lancaster KY