I don't think that's fair, how do you decide?- it would be nice if there was a subforum under GJF for RP threads.
Then to get to the RP threads it's just one more click. I understand it hasn't been done because it would seem BYC is 'promoting' RPG- but really there is a GJF forum-
Maybe as most of the threads have the same rules there could be a RP rule sticky-
In the same sticky a link to each of the active RP games.
Standard rules for Role Playing at BYC
1) ALL BYC rules apply
2) no killing without permission of the character or the storyteller
3) no -adult- situations, keep everything PG or G.
4) How "time" is different than real life will be posted in each games first thread, a month game time may be only a week real time.
5) Be polite, some people don't know how Roleplay or have real lives that take time away from games
6) The storyteller has final say in each thread.
7) No Crying to the mods- work it out unless there is abuse of the BYC rules.
That way it can be omitted from the 'search' and 'new post' but left in 'hot topics' and not clutter everything up.
The problem with this is there might be no more 'slots' for forums or no way to create "subforums".