I have wanted to get quail and now that it is getting warm out I would like to do it soon. I wanted to get button quail, bobwhite quail, or coturnix quail, but after hearing how skitish the buttons are, I kicked out that option. I have a TON of questions, so here they all are -
1. Which one tends to be friendlier?
2. Can jumbo coturnix be pets or are they just for meat?
3. How much bigger are jumbo coturnix than normal coturnix?
4. What is an A&M coturnix? (How is it different)
5. Are they noisy? (Either breed, both males and females)
6. Which breed is louder?
7. Will either breed fly away or should I clip their wings?
8. Could both breeds live together?
9. Which one do you like better? Why?
Sorry for all the questions, there are just some things I can't seem to find
Any other information will be most welcome!
Note: After reading through my questions I noticed it looked a bit like a test... You don't need to answer all my questions, just if you could tell me what you know, that would be great!