Not a thing...that's the good stuff! A young fellow on the other forum threw it out because he thought it was mold.....and it IS mold. The good kind...give it a sniff. Is it sour smelling? Does your fermented mix have little bubbles in it? Then you off to a good start with your fermentation. Give it a stir and get that all mixed into your feed. The next day you will see the same thing. The bacteria that are produced by fermentation ARE a mold but they are the good kind and as long as you feed them, provide them with air every now and again(stir it up) and keep them wet, they will continue to grow well.
Many is the time I moved the mold layer off of pickled corn or kraut to get to the goodness underneath, so not all mold is the bad kind. Think sourdough bread..to make a sourdough starter you just place two cups of flour in some water and leave it somewhere warm and open to air. Within a few days you will see that flour bubbling and smell a faint sour smell...that mix has pulled yeast mold spores from the air and they are currently eating the flour mix. Yum.