I'm new, but when I saw this thread, I was thrilled. I looked at all the pictures, and I think I replied to many people just to compliment them on their beautiful roosters.
I thought that we all got to see some beautiful roosters, and I'd love to do it again. The "rules" worked the last time, so can we do it again this year?
"OK All that I want to see is your most GORGEOUS roosters!!
1) Must state name (if applicable), Breed (if known), and Age ( if known)
2) Mixed breeds are allowed but please state what it is
3) Please only chickens because I'm doing this as a research project
4) There is no prize... If it were me I would just be happy to know that I had the most beautiful rooster submitted!
5) The contest will end on June 30th
6) There will be first, second and third place winners.
7) You will be PMed if you won
8) All angles are allowed but do please show from head to tail
9) Have fun with this!!" [quoted from the last Most Beautiful Roo Contest]