It's in the rules:
The requirements for each coloring book will be :
- A cover - giving a preview to that coloring book
- Numbered pages (for the table of contents below, so that everyone gets credit)
- A table of contents (with the preferred name or user names of each artist) http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/636201/table-of-contents-example-for-2012-ccoloring-book-contest#post_8542470
- A game ( word-search, maze, puzzle, crossword, connect the dots, match the items, fill in the blank, color by number, any game that one might see in a coloring book)
- A Fun Fact page- but be sure all the facts are true! (this will be triple checked be careful)
- Pictures for coloring edited to be easy to color ONE per teammate not counting optional pages or other required pages. (remember the final pages must be numbered so the artist can be recognized)
Optional Pages may include:
(each book may chose up to two of the categories below)
- Seasonal pages, not to exceed 4 (Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall or the holidays associated with these seasons (your choice) (for the entire team, each team member may do one)
- other poultry pages, not to exceed 4 (ducks, geese, quail, doves, Emus -any poultry) (for the entire team, each team member may do one)
- additional games, not to exceed 4 (for the entire team, each team member may do one)
- additional fact pages, not to exceed 4 (for the entire team, each team member may do one)
That means one artist -may- do the cover, the table of contents, a game, a fun fact page, one optional page and a coloring sheet... each artist must do ONE coloring sheet, no artist may do more than ONE 'normal coloring sheet' but may do optional coloring sheets in addition to the 'normal coloring sheet'.
Is that any better I seem to be confusing things for people.