BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Chicken Breeds › Online Poultry Show › Bantam Contest~ Ends April 25th~
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Bantam Contest~ Ends April 25th~

post #1 of 18
Thread Starter 

Rules: 

 

No edited photos 

 

Must be your chicken 

 

Include picture of you and chicken 

 

HAVE FUN! 

post #2 of 18
Thread Starter 

ANYBODY???

post #3 of 18

I'll enter but I would prefer to enter my bantys only. Here is Starbuck, Capri and Venus.

 

540778_114113918722228_100003708612059_71027_1109788714_n.jpg

Starbuck my Mille Fleur banty.

 

556648_114772978656322_100003708612059_74796_944707832_n.jpg

Capri my Porcelain D'Uccle Rooster.

 

547827_114771981989755_100003708612059_74786_1125538894_n.jpg

Venus my Porcelain D'Uccle Hen.

Proud owner of a flock of bantams and a few standard chickens.

 

Capri & Venus are my breeding pair of Porcelain D'uccle Bantams.

Reply

Proud owner of a flock of bantams and a few standard chickens.

 

Capri & Venus are my breeding pair of Porcelain D'uccle Bantams.

Reply
post #4 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkieBantams View Post

I'll enter but I would prefer to enter my bantys only. Here is Starbuck, Capri and Venus.

 

540778_114113918722228_100003708612059_71027_1109788714_n.jpg

Starbuck my Mille Fleur banty.

 

556648_114772978656322_100003708612059_74796_944707832_n.jpg

Capri my Porcelain D'Uccle Rooster.

 

547827_114771981989755_100003708612059_74786_1125538894_n.jpg

Venus my Porcelain D'Uccle Hen.


Thank you sooo much for entering!  Your chickens are sooo adorable!

 

post #5 of 18

You're welcome and thanks for the nice compliment of my birds. :)

Proud owner of a flock of bantams and a few standard chickens.

 

Capri & Venus are my breeding pair of Porcelain D'uccle Bantams.

Reply

Proud owner of a flock of bantams and a few standard chickens.

 

Capri & Venus are my breeding pair of Porcelain D'uccle Bantams.

Reply
post #6 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkieBantams View Post

You're welcome and thanks for the nice compliment of my birds. :)



Your welcome!

post #7 of 18

i need to take some updated pics of my bantams

owner of Itty Bitty Dowden Family Farm: https://www.facebook.com/#!/IttyBittyDowdenFamilyFarm

Reply

owner of Itty Bitty Dowden Family Farm: https://www.facebook.com/#!/IttyBittyDowdenFamilyFarm

Reply
post #8 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdowden View Post

i need to take some updated pics of my bantams



Alright it goes until the 25th so you have some time!  Good luck!

post #9 of 18

back left self blue d'uccle ~ blue boy 11 months

front porcelain d'uccle ~ crystal

middle oegb ~ domino

back right silkie/d'uccle ~ oatmeal 

 

023.JPG

owner of Itty Bitty Dowden Family Farm: https://www.facebook.com/#!/IttyBittyDowdenFamilyFarm

Reply

owner of Itty Bitty Dowden Family Farm: https://www.facebook.com/#!/IttyBittyDowdenFamilyFarm

Reply
post #10 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdowden View Post

back left self blue d'uccle ~ blue boy 11 months

front porcelain d'uccle ~ crystal

middle oegb ~ domino

back right silkie/d'uccle ~ oatmeal 

 

023.JPG


My goodness, they're gorgeous!  Thank you for entering and good luck with the competition!

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Online Poultry Show
BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Chicken Breeds › Online Poultry Show › Bantam Contest~ Ends April 25th~