Hey guys! One of my coturnix FINALLY started laying. I believe I have only one female in the group.
I set chicken eggs on the 3rd of this month, and after doing my math, I realized that the times don't line up well enough to put the coturnix eggs in the incubator with the chicken eggs.
It's good and bad, because now I can collect enough eggs to set a decent amount. How long are the coturnix eggs viable for setting? If I wait until the chicken eggs hatch, I believe on the 23rd, will that be ok for the eggs I now have on hand?