Hey Everybody! We need your help.
We just made some changes to the coop index pages to get ready for adding the next wave of chicken coops. We need to make sure that the thumbnails are working properly. Here's what we need you to do:
- Go to the coops section of the site: http://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/2/Coops
- Click on one of the sub-indexes by size (small, medium, large)
- Randomly click on a coop thumbnail (any one, it doesn't matter)
- Check to see if the coop thumbnail you clicked on matches the page you end up looking at and that the page loads correctly.
- Go back to the index and scroll down the page and try another one
- Do that until you get bored
Report back here with something like:
"I clicked on 8 coops and they all worked fine!"
"I clicked on the thumbnail for the coop <coop name> and the link didn't work, I got an error, etc."