The first go around was a disaster, the spreader in the kit is absolutely junk and when I tried to modify it to keep it from falling out it snapped like a dried twig and the "spoon" did nothing but cause hemorrhaging and couldn't see anything....long story short the 3 we tried never made it off the table alive and the 4th I left for another day.
Second go around went better. I made my own spreaders from 1/8" SS tig filler wire and used a probe to search around, also used hemostats to loosen and extract the testies.
5 out of 7 came off the table alive and one of them I managed to get both from one side.
First night 1 died, Second night another died, Third night another died...so now I am down to 2 ....given starting with 11 and ending with 2 I feel it was a bad go but practice makes perfect.
I will continue to modify my kit as I got a lot of surgical tools at my disposal as I once worked at a hospital and I would always bring home what they was tossing out.