Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Diffences Between EEs, Ameraucanas, and Araucanas Last post on 9/13/16 at 1:28pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Cashs Blue Eggs and Araucanas Lanae Cash Willits, CA 95490 email@example.com Last post on 12/17/15 at 6:19pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- Cochin or Easter egger hatcheries in Pa. ? Last post on 8/22/16 at 8:01pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- ?'s about easter eggers or ameraucanas or araucanas, help Last post on 3/23/16 at 1:54pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- To Make An Olive Egger......Legbar????? Last post on 7/5/16 at 2:47pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- The Chicken ChapelLast edited: 7/5/13
- The ComedihensLast edited: 4/25/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE - Page 205
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #2042 of 24722/6/16 at 12:57pmpost #2043 of 24722/6/16 at 1:01pmpost #2044 of 24722/6/16 at 1:14pmQuote:
Wow, that's pretty good. I should of bought chicks from him lol It looks like my prices are to high. I will lower them. Thankspost #2045 of 24722/6/16 at 1:31pmQuote:
What shows have you gone to?
Western District Director,
Ameraucana Breeders Club
Western District Director,
Ameraucana Breeders Clubpost #2046 of 24722/6/16 at 1:47pmQuote:
I have a family member that bought chicks from Paul, I think they were $10. I would have to ask again to confirm. But I think $30 a chick and $10 an egg is way on the high side.post #2047 of 24722/6/16 at 2:14pmpost #2048 of 24722/6/16 at 2:25pm
Once you mate your birds the eggs and chicks from them are your eggs and chicks. The offspring could be better or worse than the line(s) you bought, but you are deciding which bird is mated to which. You are not selling someone else's eggs or chicks, unless you are selling the actual bird(s) that you bought from them. Two of us breeders created LF lavenders independently of each other, but only we can sell our birds...which all LF lavenders can be traced back to. You can say your flock or breeders came from so and so, but be careful of the wording. I believe your prices are way out of site, but it is between you and the buyer as long as the product isn't misrepresented.post #2049 of 24722/6/16 at 2:41pmQuote:
Haven't bought from her, but have talked with her and seen many pics of her birds... doesn't strike me as dishonest at all... she had been on the main Am thread a while back...
In other words, I would buy from her, lol...
Edited by RavynFallen - 2/6/16 at 2:42pmpost #2050 of 24722/6/16 at 4:25pmQuote:Originally Posted by FowlStuff
Once you mate your birds the eggs and chicks from them are your eggs and chicks. The offspring could be better or worse than the line(s) you bought, but you are deciding which bird is mated to which. You are not selling someone else's eggs or chicks, unless you are selling the actual bird(s) that you bought from them. Two of us breeders created LF lavenders independently of each other, but only we can sell our birds...which all LF lavenders can be traced back to. You can say your flock or breeders came from so and so, but be careful of the wording. I believe your prices are way out of site, but it is between you and the buyer as long as the product isn't misrepresented.
Your right, I should of said Paul Smith Blood line. I'm going to lower prices.
- The Chicken Chapel
- › shed for ducks 1 minute ago
- › Injured beak 1 minute ago
- › You know you love your chickens when... 1 minute ago
- › BREEDING FOR PRODUCTION...EGGS AND OR MEAT. 1 minute ago
- › Horse Talk 1 minute ago
- › The American Cemani Breeders Club...open forum 2 minutes ago
- › *Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP 2 minutes ago
- › Age of Hens - Best Age Before Hatching Their Eggs 3 minutes ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 3 minutes ago
- › Surviving Minnesota! 3 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Coq au Vin
- › Most Intelligent Peep🐔🐓🐤 Testing Stats
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page