Shawneegyrl, such a neat idea.....I would have to have a pretty big one for 100 chicks!
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Diffences Between EEs, Ameraucanas, and Araucanas Last post on 9/13/16 at 1:28pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Cashs Blue Eggs and Araucanas Lanae Cash Willits, CA 95490 firstname.lastname@example.org Last post on 12/17/15 at 6:19pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- Cochin or Easter egger hatcheries in Pa. ? Last post on 8/22/16 at 8:01pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- ?'s about easter eggers or ameraucanas or araucanas, help Last post on 3/23/16 at 1:54pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- To Make An Olive Egger......Legbar????? Last post on 7/5/16 at 2:47pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- The Chicken ChapelLast edited: 7/5/13
- The ComedihensLast edited: 4/25/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE - Page 215post #2142 of 24623/24/16 at 12:12pm[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
I hope this works. The first collage should be of the chick I originally posted. The next 2 are what I think are also Roos. The next 2 are hopefully pullets. The last collage is the picture from the ad from which these chicks were purchased, along with pictures of the only 5 remaining when I got there to see them. They had muffs(?) when I bought them at 7 days, and they are all currently 34 days old. I was told their hatch date was 2/20/16,post #2143 of 24623/24/16 at 12:15pmpost #2144 of 24623/24/16 at 12:15pmpost #2145 of 24623/24/16 at 12:16pmQuote:
Oh my, Yes, you would. It has really been handy for my smaller number of growing chicks. Found a playpen on the side of the road, too. I hate to see things go to waste. I reuse, recycle, repurpose all kinds of goodies I find.
Lavenders and some Wheatens are in the playpen already. All those Wheaties and right now I am guessing there are only 2 little girlies, but Hey it's early yetpost #2146 of 24623/24/16 at 12:16pmpost #2147 of 24623/24/16 at 12:17pmpost #2148 of 24623/24/16 at 12:19pmpost #2149 of 24623/24/16 at 2:38pmpost #2150 of 24623/24/16 at 2:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by horsemom1326
I hope this works. The first collage should be of the chick I originally posted. The next 2 are what I think are also Roos. The next 2 are hopefully pullets. The last collage is the picture from the ad from which these chicks were purchased, along with pictures of the only 5 remaining when I got there to see them. They had muffs(?) when I bought them at 7 days, and they are all currently 34 days old. I was told their hatch date was 2/20/16,
Right off the bat, those are not all Lavs... if the ad said just Lav, then they have an issue... and I would guess they mixed Lav and Blue... blues are the only ones I have seen that dark, Lavs should be lighter...Quote:
1,2 & 3 look like roos yes, and they are blue... their feathers have lacing, although 3 is iffy... Lav should not be laced...
The last 2 could be pullets but might be later blooming cockerels... and if those were the 2 sold as pullets close to POL, they are way off... those are quite young...Frawg MuseFrawg Muse
- The Chicken Chapel
- › Time Flies - A Time Travel RP 27 seconds ago
- › Toddlers are Quackers 27 seconds ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 39 seconds ago
- › Integrating a cockerel into a flock of mature hens 46 seconds ago
- › Raised garden bed question. 1 minute ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 1 minute ago
- › It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play 3 minutes ago
- › PUMPKIN CARVING Contest- Halloween Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts,... 3 minutes ago
- › *In the Arctic* A Fox RP 3 minutes ago
- › What's the temperature where you are??? 3 minutes ago
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.