Oh my, I sure hope you get more than two girls!.....Wonder why girls are so scarce?>>LOL
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Diffences Between EEs, Ameraucanas, and Araucanas Last post on 9/13/16 at 1:28pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Cashs Blue Eggs and Araucanas Lanae Cash Willits, CA 95490 firstname.lastname@example.org Last post on 12/17/15 at 6:19pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- Cochin or Easter egger hatcheries in Pa. ? Last post on 8/22/16 at 8:01pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- ?'s about easter eggers or ameraucanas or araucanas, help Last post on 3/23/16 at 1:54pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- To Make An Olive Egger......Legbar????? Last post on 7/5/16 at 2:47pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- The Chicken ChapelLast edited: 7/5/13
- The ComedihensLast edited: 4/25/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE - Page 216
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #2152 of 24623/24/16 at 7:35pmpost #2153 of 24623/24/16 at 7:47pmpost #2154 of 24623/25/16 at 4:31ampost #2155 of 24623/25/16 at 9:06ampost #2156 of 24623/25/16 at 2:23pmpost #2157 of 24623/25/16 at 6:48pmpost #2158 of 24623/26/16 at 12:00pmI got a wonderful surprise with my hatch today!
And i was starting to think that none of my birds were carriers of the gene! These 3 get to stay here and growChickens
Cream Crested Legbars, BCM, Rhodebars, bearded silkies, good laced/buff laced polish, black/lavender ameraucanas
Bourbon red, red bronze, royal palm, mottled black
I also make hen saddles, PM me for details!post #2159 of 24623/26/16 at 4:01pmpost #2160 of 24623/27/16 at 5:20pmI am so tickled to find a local man who is doing the same thing I am, breeding for my own enjoyment. He has blue and lavender birds and I am breeding blue wheaten. I just bought 14 of his lighter lavender and light blue chicks and one crazy chipmunk EE Marans cross. 15 little beauties for my own enjoyment and my breeding program. Woohoo.
Edited by nwfl - 3/27/16 at 5:22pmScratchin' in white sandScratchin' in white sand
- The Chicken Chapel
Currently, there are 1284 Active Users (176 Members and 1108 Guests)
- › Integrating a cockerel into a flock of mature hens 42 seconds ago
- › Will my chicken need a sweater? 1 minute ago
- › *Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP 2 minutes ago
- › It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play 2 minutes ago
- › Hello All 2 minutes ago
- › The Old Folks Home 2 minutes ago
- › I'm not sure what type of chicken this is any ideas 3 minutes ago
- › Welsh Harlequin 3 minutes ago
- › ~Howdy, Fellow Chicken Peeps!~ 3 minutes ago
- › Old English Game Bantams questions 4 minutes ago
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.