praying they can finish removing scar tissue and dialte his trachea. if they cant do that then we will have to wait and do the big reconstructive surgery. Trying to fing a motel room near the hospital is driving me crazy. if we dont stay there we will have to get up at 3 in the morning to leave by 4 so we can be at the hospital by 6:30.... what I do for my precious angel.
On another note it wont quit raining here. it has rained for 4 days already and is suposed to rain the next few days.