We treated them all with safeguard, I do hope it's worms. Thanks for the suggestion of Jeffers, we get most of our meds there. We are actually in upstate NY but Jeffers shipping can't be beat.
As far as culling being more humane then letting them suffer I do agree but I can't bring myself to do it. I have a local guy who is happy to take free birds and turn them into a meal so I am keeping that in mind. I want to see more symptoms before I make any decisions about ending their lives. If one of the birds does die I will send if for testing. I have Tylan on hand but I don't want to treat something that will just keep coming back and if it's MG it will. We are taking the wait and see approach to see if the wormer helps or if they progressively get worse. If they get worse I will send them off to be humanely (as possible) culled.