Started cleaning the coop today and realized that the littles have been nesting on the lid of the antique nest boxes and pooping between it and the wall between the studs. Yuck.
So I took down the antique nest boxes and installed a triplex that I bought at the feed store. I also had to make a slanted roof and close off the sides with triangles of wood so they couldn't get back in there. I added the signs that had been outside at the last house just to make it extra slippery! Ha! Gotta girls! Hopefully.
And I thought I was done remodeling chicken coops!
Edited by The Sheriff - 10/31/15 at 5:58pm