Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemSilkietagged by System, 10/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- Percentages of different breeds in my crosses Last post on 6/25/15 at 7:51am in Random Ramblings
- Swimming Silkie ?!? Last post on 5/7/15 at 8:03am in Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying
- Showing Silkies question.... Last post on 4/13/16 at 3:24pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- silkies doing well Last post on 6/15/16 at 1:26am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Week Old Silkie Question...My silkies dont like me! (PICS) Last post on 3/24/16 at 7:37am in Raising Baby Chicks
How to Take Your Chicken Photography to a Whole New Level-...
Last edited: 4/13/16
- Silkie White By JerseychicksLast edited: 1/10/12
- Silkie White By 3 N C Chicken Chick 3Last edited: 1/10/12
- Silkie Red By GallateaLast edited: 1/10/12
- Silkie RedLast edited: 1/10/12
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
Silkie breeding, genetics & showing - Page 702post #7011 of 72349/27/15 at 5:38amDefinitely I know I could use the help. I bought 3 baby silkies over the summer and have come to find out all 3 are roosters there crowing there around 15 weeks still small but as much as I like the little guys I have to sell them I have a RI rooster he's about the same age but he's huge and there still small in Massachusetts Plymouth county I can supply picspost #7012 of 72349/30/15 at 6:48am
Meet Slimy Bob, our first ever Silkie from our very first incubator hatch! Slimy Bob is great. Everybody loves Slimy Bob; he's unique and beautiful, very friendly, full of curiosity, mischievous and slightly (Okay, VERY) naughty... and probably a rooster. My young son named him. We are city folk, new to chickens and I guess the kids were NOT prepared to watch a live hatch by the look of disgust and horror on their faces when Slimy Bob finally made his appearance, hence the name 'Slimy Bob'. We WERE going to change it, but it fits him quite well now.post #7013 of 72349/30/15 at 7:19ampost #7014 of 723410/2/15 at 11:26ampost #7015 of 723410/2/15 at 3:03pmpost #7016 of 723410/3/15 at 5:35pmpost #7017 of 723410/3/15 at 6:01pmpost #7018 of 723410/3/15 at 6:05pmpost #7019 of 723410/3/15 at 6:18pmReturn Home
- Silkie breeding, genetics & showing
- Silkie White By Jerseychicks
- › Questionable breed from hatchery: Barred Rock with yellow faces? 46 seconds ago
- › Meat ducks ? 1 minute ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 1 minute ago
- › Steve or hen?? 1 minute ago
- › November 2016 Hatch-a-long!! 1 minute ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 2 minutes ago
- › healthy but has diarrhea 2 minutes ago
- › Cackling before they lay 3 minutes ago
- › Store Upgrade - Information About Using Store Coupons 3 minutes ago
- › Lets play the Identity game 4 minutes ago
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.