Recent Images In This Thread
- brandChickentagged by summerb123, 1/9/17
Related Forum Threads
- Anybody interested? Last post on 5/9/14 at 7:55pm in Random Ramblings
- Anyone in want some FREE hatching eggs? [English Orp x BO [or Cochin]] Last post on 2/6/13 at 4:45pm in Chicken Hatching Eggs
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! Helpful NOTES LINKS & Informational POST...
Last edited: Today
- Griffin Nest - HomepageLast edited: 8/5/16
- What Is Wrong With My Egg?Last edited: 1/9/16
- Hatching Eggs 101Last edited: 3/11/17
- Tropical HenhouseLast edited: 9/17/12
My Sicilian Buttercup, Piquin, is a consistent layer of small creamy eggs, about 3-4 a week. Her plumage is a gorgeous coppery gold with distinctive leopard-like spots; a double comb and high tail...
I LOVE my buffs. We got chickens because my son and I are allergic to cats and dogs and the kids wanted pets. We got all buffs because I read that they were the best "beginner" chickens. They are...
My Favacauna named Raven is the nicest thing, and she lays a large green egg nearly every day. Her feathers have a beautiful blue shine and I absolutely love her feather cheeks. If you are...
I have had nothing but success with my Brinsea Mini Advanced. This will be my fourth hatching season with it running for at least six consecutive weeks, and it still works great! (Although the fan...
I have been searching for Malay for about half a decade now and finally got my first pair. They are more wonderful than I could have imagined. Their size and sturdiness is awe inspiring; they are...
Show off your roosters - Page 630post #6292 of 65521/10/17 at 2:54pmpost #6293 of 65521/10/17 at 2:55pmpost #6294 of 65521/11/17 at 8:24ampost #6295 of 65521/11/17 at 8:41am
Goldie used to stay in the house in the winter, and at night year round. He had a group of hens he stayed with during the day. He had problems and is no longer here. He was sweet, intelligent, and he made an impression on everyone who met him.
Edited by JanetMarie - 1/11/17 at 8:43am...what you know for sure that just ain't so...--Mark Twain; is what harms future generations.--me...what you know for sure that just ain't so...--Mark Twain; is what harms future generations.--mepost #6296 of 65521/12/17 at 11:10ampost #6297 of 65521/12/17 at 11:21ampost #6298 of 65521/12/17 at 5:39pmpost #6299 of 65521/13/17 at 12:25pm
- Griffin Nest - Homepage
Currently, there are 1321 Active Users (85 Members and 1236 Guests)
- › >~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY! 44 seconds ago
- › The last letter Game 1 minute ago
- › Incubating at home for newbie do it yourself in Tennessee 1 minute ago
- › RodNTN's chat thread! 2 minutes ago
- › ~«Survival By War»~ (Warrior cat rp) 2 minutes ago
- › Keep a word, drop a word! 3 minutes ago
- › Mixed chicks. What can I expect? 3 minutes ago
- › Hello - new to the site as well! 3 minutes ago
- › Hello from Washington State 7 minutes ago
- › Hello Good Evening 11 minutes ago
- › Sicilian Buttercup by Hishigata
- › Orpington by jallen062
- › Favacauna by BlueJuniper
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by acemario
- › Malay by QueenMisha
- › Bantam-Cochin by givengrove
- › Ameraucana by melishkia
- › Featherman Poultry Set Up Special With Chill Tank by rjohns39
- › Jumbo White Coturnix by Jaromo99
- › Hamburg by AmandaKyle
- › SERAMA INCUBATION TIPS ~ Not hard to hatch...
- › casportpony's random chicken pictures
- › Best Pictures of 2017.
- › Soo EggCited the ladies will be here next...
- › Coop-A-Cabana and Coop de Ville....Soo...
- › Integrating new birds at 4 weeks old.
- › \~ * >One Will Reign< * ~/ a Wild Horse...
- › A Few of my BYC Besties
- › Duck Year, A Love Story
- › A Few of My BYC Friends...