Recent Images In This Thread
- brandChickentagged by summerb123, 1/9/17
Related Forum Threads
- Anybody interested? Last post on 5/9/14 at 7:55pm in Random Ramblings
- Anyone in want some FREE hatching eggs? [English Orp x BO [or Cochin]] Last post on 2/6/13 at 4:45pm in Chicken Hatching Eggs
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! Helpful NOTES LINKS & Informational POST...
Last edited: 3/22/17
- Griffin Nest - HomepageLast edited: 8/5/16
- What Is Wrong With My Egg?Last edited: 4/3/17
- Hatching Eggs 101Last edited: 3/11/17
- Tropical HenhouseLast edited: 9/17/12
My experience with Welsummers have been great! PROS: She is very pretty. I love her golden nape (back of neck) feathers. Her eggs are amazing! I love their dark color! She is a...
My Polish is enormously funny, but she does seem to suffer from some problems, may of which originate from her signature "hairdo" PROS: She is the funniest-looking chicken. The laughs she...
My EE gives me little room to complain about her. PROS: Her eggs are SO beautiful and they catch the eyes of visitors frequently, and she is quite diligent in her laying...
If I had to pick a favorite of my girls, it would CERTAINLY be my BR. Allow me to tell you why: 1) Since she was a chick, she has always been calm and handleable. She is great for kids who just...
My prod. red has trouble laying every morning, she will squat and sequel like theres no tomorrow it takes her about 25 to 30 minutes to lay once she sits down, Normally for my GSL they have no...
Show off your roosters - Page 630
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #6292 of 65701/10/17 at 2:54pmpost #6293 of 65701/10/17 at 2:55pmpost #6294 of 65701/11/17 at 8:24ampost #6295 of 65701/11/17 at 8:41am
Goldie used to stay in the house in the winter, and at night year round. He had a group of hens he stayed with during the day. He had problems and is no longer here. He was sweet, intelligent, and he made an impression on everyone who met him.
Edited by JanetMarie - 1/11/17 at 8:43am...what you know is for sure that just ain't so...--Mark Twain; is what harms future generations.--me...what you know is for sure that just ain't so...--Mark Twain; is what harms future generations.--mepost #6296 of 65701/12/17 at 11:10ampost #6297 of 65701/12/17 at 11:21ampost #6298 of 65701/12/17 at 5:39pmpost #6299 of 65701/13/17 at 12:25pm
- Griffin Nest - Homepage
Currently, there are 2542 Active Users (285 Members and 2257 Guests)
- › Keep a word, drop a word! 17 seconds ago
- › Guess what gender! 28 seconds ago
- › A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100. 39 seconds ago
- › New to raising chicks, need help identifying the genders. 42 seconds ago
- › *sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em) 46 seconds ago
- › The last letter Game 51 seconds ago
- › Poopin' in the coop 52 seconds ago
- › What is this chicken thinking? 1 minute ago
- › Breda Fowl thread 1 minute ago
- › QUAIL OBESITY? HELP! 1 minute ago
- › Welsummer by TheBantyCoop
- › Polish by TheBantyCoop
- › Easter Eggers by TheBantyCoop
- › Barred Rock by TheBantyCoop
- › Production by crazy rooster34
- › Golden Sex Link by crazy rooster34
- › Brahma by Henrik Petersson
- › Phoenix by gholmomma
- › Fresh Eggs Daily: Raising Happy, Healthy Chickens...Naturally by jbudin2000
- › o shamo by OKVet
- › Mustangs Recent Chicken Pictures
- › My BYC family. P.S you guys are awesome
- › Pure English Silver Laced hens also!
- › The Life Of A New Hampshire Hen
- › Pure English Silver Laced Rooster
- › °The Flight of the Burritos° A RP of...
- › General and Lily
- › New Simple but Secure Chicken Coop
- › aart's Chick Corral
- › Ten little hens...