Recent Images In This Thread
- brandChickentagged by summerb123, 1/9/17
Related Forum Threads
- Anybody interested? Last post on 5/9/14 at 7:55pm in Random Ramblings
- Anyone in want some FREE hatching eggs? [English Orp x BO [or Cochin]] Last post on 2/6/13 at 4:45pm in Chicken Hatching Eggs
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! Helpful NOTES LINKS & Informational POST...
Last edited: 1/16/17
- Griffin Nest - HomepageLast edited: 8/5/16
- What Is Wrong With My Egg?Last edited: 1/9/16
- Hatching Eggs 101Last edited: 11/14/16
- Tropical HenhouseLast edited: 9/17/12
Anconas have to be the sweetest birds i know. In fact they were one of the first chickens i got. They were a breeding pair; Cowboy and Sweetheart. Let me tell you, if you want a rooster get...
I have two dark Cornish roosters that I'm selling along with some white Plymouth Rock hens. They are either going to be rehomed OR MEET THEIR MAKER!!! In the 15 years that I have owned chickens...
This breed is very easily acquired and seem like the perfect pet for your kids or yourself. In Fact my favourite hen is a Brown Star named "Piper". Be warned these chickens do not have longevity...
I have three white Leghorn (pronounced "Leg-yurn" by the way) hens named Duchess, Henny Penny, and Lucky. They are the flightiest hens in my group of Brown Stars and Black Australorps. They dont...
My RIR, Waffles, is a perfectly lovely bird in that she is healthy, curious, and a great layer. That said, she will be my last RIR. She's been at the root of every flock dynamic issue that we've...
Show off your roosters - Page 630post #6292 of 64661/10/17 at 2:54pmpost #6293 of 64661/10/17 at 2:55pmpost #6294 of 64661/11/17 at 8:24ampost #6295 of 64661/11/17 at 8:41am
Goldie used to stay in the house in the winter, and at night year round. He had a group of hens he stayed with during the day. He had problems and is no longer here. He was sweet, intelligent, and he made an impression on everyone who met him.
Edited by JanetMarie - 1/11/17 at 8:43am...what you know for sure that just ain't so...--Mark Twain; is what harms future generations.--me...what you know for sure that just ain't so...--Mark Twain; is what harms future generations.--mepost #6296 of 64661/12/17 at 11:10ampost #6297 of 64661/12/17 at 11:21ampost #6298 of 64661/12/17 at 5:39pmpost #6299 of 64661/13/17 at 12:25pm
- Griffin Nest - Homepage
Currently, there are 1969 Active Users (201 Members and 1768 Guests)
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 4 seconds ago
- › Official BYC Caption Contest - 02/20/2017 - pic by kbrchick 42 seconds ago
- › PeepersMama's CHAT THREAD!!! :D 44 seconds ago
- › Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD! 1 minute ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 1 minute ago
- › What do YOU use to collect your eggs? 1 minute ago
- › Identify this breed?? 1 minute ago
- › Hangman- The Game 1 minute ago
- › PLEASE HELP!!! ENTIRE FLOCK has never laid a SINGLE egg! 3 minutes ago
- › prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome) 3 minutes ago
- › Spring Time Chickens
- › Chick Photoshoots
- › The beginnings of our little homestead!
- › Well, When You Name a Hen "Bratt"....
- › >~*A Howl At Midnight>*~ A FORGOTTEN...
- › The long and the short of it. And some in...
- › In memory. Rest in peace Hops
- › Macgyver
- › Harriet, The Chicken That Has Changed my life
- › Oliver my love....