Recent Images In This Thread
- brandChickentagged by summerb123, 1/9/17
Related Forum Threads
- Anybody interested? Last post on 5/9/14 at 7:55pm in Random Ramblings
- Anyone in want some FREE hatching eggs? [English Orp x BO [or Cochin]] Last post on 2/6/13 at 4:45pm in Chicken Hatching Eggs
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! Helpful NOTES LINKS & Informational POST...
Last edited: 1/16/17
- Griffin Nest - HomepageLast edited: 8/5/16
- What Is Wrong With My Egg?Last edited: 1/9/16
- Hatching Eggs 101Last edited: 11/14/16
- Tropical HenhouseLast edited: 9/17/12
I was looking for a meat outcross for my EE hens, so I bought 25 Dark Cornish roosters. I raised them together and culled them down (sent to freezer camp) all but 5, then introduced them to my...
I've had several of these chickens. The free rooster I got from the hatchery looks like the one in the main photo. I also have a red one. The hens are all unique. They have the same basic...
I purchased two pullets and a cockerel from a fellow chicken lover. I don't regret it at all. These birds aren't too flighty, and always know when it's time to roost. They are great foragers, but...
We have two pair of these - black and blue. The females are sweet and make good show birds for small children. The lay enormous eggs considering their body size. The males are very agressive as is...
I have had a Bantam Dark Brahma, River Styx, who was as friendly (and as fast) as could be. she would never beat up on other birds or struggle in my arms. My current Brahma bird, India (no, I...
Show off your roosters - Page 630
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #6292 of 63331/10/17 at 2:54pmpost #6293 of 63331/10/17 at 2:55pmpost #6294 of 63331/11/17 at 8:24ampost #6295 of 63331/11/17 at 8:41am
Goldie used to stay in the house in the winter, and at night year round. He had a group of hens he stayed with during the day. He had problems and is no longer here. He was sweet, intelligent, and he made an impression on everyone who met him.
Edited by JanetMarie - 1/11/17 at 8:43am...what you know for sure that just ain't so...--Mark Twain; is what harms future generations.--me...what you know for sure that just ain't so...--Mark Twain; is what harms future generations.--mepost #6296 of 63331/12/17 at 11:10ampost #6297 of 63331/12/17 at 11:21ampost #6298 of 63331/12/17 at 5:39pmpost #6299 of 63331/13/17 at 12:25pm
- Griffin Nest - Homepage
Currently, there are 1657 Active Users (181 Members and 1476 Guests)
- › A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100. 2 minutes ago
- › *Your Flock* A Roleplay Where You Use Your Birds As Characters 2 minutes ago
- › Chicken breed confusion 3 minutes ago
- › ~*`Count As High As You Can Before Frindizzle Posts!`*~ 3 minutes ago
- › Luscious Locks Chat Thread! 4 minutes ago
- › First egg set in a long while.... 4 minutes ago
- › Building new coop 4 minutes ago
- › New chicken run question 5 minutes ago
- › Aggressive Rooster 5 minutes ago
- › Hands on hatching and help 6 minutes ago
- › 20 Things i wish i knew before i started...
- › Finally out of the coop!
- › A Portrait of Chicken....Portraits? (Chick...
- › An Experiment in Chick Sexing Methods
- › Poultry Ownership and Dealing with Loss (From...
- › WVduckchick's Ducks!
- › Our Lovely Ducks
- › My Pepper!
- › The little lone chick
- › My best Chicken pics