Recent Images In This Thread
- brandChickentagged by summerb123, 1/9/17
Related Forum Threads
- Anybody interested? Last post on 5/9/14 at 7:55pm in Random Ramblings
- Anyone in want some FREE hatching eggs? [English Orp x BO [or Cochin]] Last post on 2/6/13 at 4:45pm in Chicken Hatching Eggs
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! Helpful NOTES LINKS & Informational POST...
Last edited: 1/12/17
- Griffin Nest - HomepageLast edited: 8/5/16
- What Is Wrong With My Egg?Last edited: 1/9/16
- Hatching Eggs 101Last edited: 11/14/16
- Tropical HenhouseLast edited: 9/17/12
I have had several of these and they are definitely one of my favorites! I have had 1 aggressive rooster but the rest have been pretty docile.
I have had a Bantam Dark Brahma, River Styx, who was as friendly (and as fast) as could be. she would never beat up on other birds or struggle in my arms. My current Brahma bird, India (no, I...
My experience with Wyandottes started with a silver laced, who was absolutely gorgeous and the smartest chicken I owned. But, as I said above she was not wary enough of predators, and actually went...
I cared for a flock of chickens (varied breeds) at my last job, and the welsummer and I had a longstanding feud. Despite all attempts to socialize or bribe her, no matter how much time or how many...
I have two black sexlinks, and overall, they are fantastic birds. My two are a little neurotic, but they're overall friendly enough towards me, and put themselves to bed at 6 every night. I get...
Show off your roosters - Page 632
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #6312 of 63181/14/17 at 8:54pm
I wants some Brahmas! your guys are handsome!post #6313 of 63181/14/17 at 11:12pmpost #6314 of 63181/14/17 at 11:21pmpost #6315 of 63181/15/17 at 6:08ampost #6316 of 63181/15/17 at 11:44am
I am always intrigued with how much they tend to look like the American games when they cross with other breeds
Looks like he got the best of both breeds.post #6317 of 63181/15/17 at 11:44ampost #6318 of 63181/15/17 at 11:51am
my rooster munching on some grass
(don't mind his comb it is getting treated!)
Edited by summerb123 - Yesterday at 11:52 am
- Griffin Nest - Homepage
- › Granny's gone and done it again 4 seconds ago
- › Mearns Quail Hatching 7 seconds ago
- › Hatching Problems 20 seconds ago
- › Hello 22 seconds ago
- › Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued! 33 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 41 seconds ago
- › Shock from a hawk? Or something bigger? 51 seconds ago
- › Crazy people chat thread 55 seconds ago
- › Good bye, My isadora. 2 minutes ago
- › Worried 2 minutes ago
- › Lessons I’ve Learned After Five Years...
- › Mom's Pound Cake
- › In Memory of Isadora.
- › Scrambled Egg Salad - easier than boiling...
- › Oakstars Revenge-/-A Warriors Cats RP! Member...
- › My only Black Copper Marans
- › In Memory of Hopie
- › Blue Kings - Blue Laying Fully Crested Hybrid
- › Tsisqua's Tsitaga Girls
- › Your Backyard Egg Sales (Marketing and Branding)