Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Water freeze Last post on 12/11/12 at 9:44pm in Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance
- Heated Waterer.... anyone using this product? Last post on 8/2/13 at 4:46pm in Feeding & Watering Your Flock
- winter watering Last post on 9/19/11 at 8:12am in Feeding & Watering Your Flock
- Electricity questions- Will they be ok without a lightbulb? Last post on 9/30/13 at 2:39am in Managing Your Flock
- Help with waterer Last post on 5/26/10 at 4:57am in Feeding & Watering Your Flock
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps - Page 3324
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickens
were in Lewis County, " Ethel " area, Winter dirt is..."clay. . . S l o w draining, stick to your boots, Muck. I'm trying to keep Feathers on feet from becoming like cement on our combined runs, runs are one Big U shaped area. 2 sides are a 8ft tall picket fence, reinforced with horse fence, other side is blocked by building .
Edited by Elaine Wright - 11/12/15 at 7:16pm
- › Good afternoon. Finally joined.... questions 32 seconds ago
- › GAMES FOR EGGS 2 minutes ago
- › Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP) 2 minutes ago
- › Arizona Chickens 3 minutes ago
- › International Black Copper Marans Thread - Breeding to the SOP 4 minutes ago
- › Pioneer meat birds- the good, the bad and the very, very ugly 4 minutes ago
- › Hailing from North Florida 4 minutes ago
- › Moulting = crazy hens? 5 minutes ago
- › Could you help me with the breed? 5 minutes ago
- › BYC Article Writing Contest #8 - Write and Win! 5 minutes ago
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.