I'm hoping to set eggs today so I'll be a few days behind.
I just finished a cabinet incubator with separate hatcher. I figured that way I could continue to put eggs in as needed.
I haven't posted pictures yet but will when I get time.
I've been planning the incubator since spring but my city found out I had chickens and told me I had to remove them. We went to battle with city hall and won. They passed a new ordinance last week allowing me to keep doing what I'm doing so I worked on the bator project a little every day.
This morning I'm just putting the finishing touches on the humidifier in the hatcher.
Trouble is most of the girls are in molt. I've been saving all the eggs I can but some are getting a little old.