The silvery wolf stumbles through the forest, blood stains the ground underneath him. He is alone and defeated, he has challenged a proud alpha for a role that was not his to play. His eyes glint, ambitious and cunning. The sky is splattered with the color of his wounds by the setting sun. "I'll have my revenge," he croons softly, "One day. Soon..." His pelt slips into the lengthening shadows.
It has been many years since the evil wolf Nox was driven from the great packs territories. Now Emeraldpack, Stonepack, and Pinepack have flourished. Lone wolves live in the unclaimed territory, making skirmishes few. Now a new pack has entered the territories. Darkpack is more than it seems. Their goal is to take over all the territories, and they might. Will you stand by your pack or join the growing darkness? Or will you be a lone wolf, and stand for yourself? Run with the pack!
- Nothing above PG
- You cannot kill or cripple another person's character without their permission
- Me and OwlLover are the only ones who can change the plot or main story of this RP
- You can have a mate and pups, however, nothing specific about having the pups or related things.
- No invincible characters
- No magic or superpowers
- You can have as many characters as you want, but you must be able to manage all of them.
- Please, only RP wolves (No dogs, wolf/dogs, or descendants of them)
- No instant healing, if your character has minor wounds from a battle then they should take about one day to heal (real time). A broken bone should take at least five.
- If you want to create a pack check with me or OwlLover first.
- If a pack claims new territory they must challenge the existing pack first. No "It belongs to them now"
- While fighting one blow per post. The other player decides the injury taken. (Unless the two fighting are your own charries)
- Be realistic, a wolf can't be attacked by a whole pack and come out unhurt, and a single wolf cannot take over a whole pack solo.
- While hunting, be realistic, a single wolf cannot kill a healthy moose
- Territory must be won through battle or surrendered with the other pack's full consent.
- Characters can only dodge one out of every four blow, the rest of the time the injury taken must be AT LEAST as bad as a papercut.
- HAVE FUN!!!!
- Light green = Emeraldpack
- Dark Gray = Darkpack
- Yellow = Pinepack
- Light Blue = Stonepack
- Violet = Shared territory*
- Light brown = Unclaimed territory A. **
- Pink = Unclaimed territory B. **
- Orange = Beyond the territories
- Dark Blue = River
* Shared Territory can be claimed by any pack around it. It MUST be claimed with either a battle or full consent of all other packs
** If you wish to start a pack first you must check with OwlLover or me. You then may either claim one of these territories or take territory by force.
- Hunting: Common wolf prey has been broken down into two parts:
- Solo Prey: (Prey that can be taken down by one wolf)
* Small mammals like mice, voles, and squirrels
* Fish (caught from river)
* Small birds
- Pack Prey: (Must be caught by several wolves)
- Guarding Territory: The territory of the pack is the heart of it. It brings food for the pack and a place to raise a family. Territory should be defended until the only option is flee or die.
- Marking Territory: To keep things appropriate, just say, "He/She marked the pack's territory"
- Protect the pack: Wolves often protect their family and friends at all costs!
- Alpha Male: Mate of the Alpha Female and a leader of the pack
- Alpha Female: Mate of the Alpha Male and a leader of the pack
- Beta: Second-highest ranking wolf. Will take an alpha's place when they die unless they are challenged.
- Packmate: All Third-highest ranking wolves and the heartbeat of the pack.
- Omega: Lowest ranking wolf and usually driven out. Not all packs have one.
- Pups: Young wolves who do not have ranks yet, pups are any wolves under a year old
- (Alphas and Betas can be challenged for their rank by any wolf, just please do not do it constantly)
- The main setting is the taiga, a subarctic conifer forest. Most packs except for the Stonepack dwell here.
- And in the distance are the mountains, curving around the southern side of the taiga. All of the packs have some part of the mountains in their territory, but Stonepack is best fit for dwelling at their bases and peaks
- Some part of the river goes through every territory, providing fish and a good place to swim!
Picture or description:
Alpha Male ~ Storm (iluvorpingtons)
Alpha Female ~ Nyx (iluvorpingtons)
Beta ~ Helen (OwlLover)
Packmates ~ Koga (wildriverswolf), Akira (wildriverswolf)
Pups ~ unlimited
Alpha Male ~ River (horsecrazychicklovingkid)
Alpha Female ~ Atra (iluvorpingtons)
Beta ~ Arwen (Arwen Rivendell)
Packmates ~ Bird (horsecrazychicklovingkid), Luna (wildriverswolf90), Reed (horsecrazychicklovingkid), Moonsky (horsecrazychicklovingkid), Fish (horsecrazychicklovingkid), Skew (horsecrazychicklovingkid), Thistle (horsecrazychicklovingkid), Clay (horsecrazychicklovingkid)
Pups ~ unlimited
Alpha Male ~ Hades (OwlLover)
Alpha Female ~ Sheila (OwlLover)
Beta ~ Aki (wildriverswolf90)
Packmates ~ Zero (OwlLover), Rain (SilkiesForEver), Thunder (SilkiesForEver), Quartz (iluvorpingtons)
Pups ~ Sierra (SilkiesForEver), Nike (SilkiesForEver)
Alpha Male ~ Splash (iluvorpingtons)
Alpha Female ~ Echo (iluvorpingtons)
Beta ~ Rayne (Skyefall)
Packmates ~ Rhine (Skyefall), Fox (iluvorpingtons)
Pups ~ unlimited
Loners & Lone wolves~ Kara (wildriverswolf90), Melossa (PekinBantam)
Edited by iluvorpingtons - 12/10/12 at 9:07am