Originally Posted by scandiafowl
Since it's the middle of the night and I'm awake I thought a Minnesota BYC ice breaker is in order. Putting a person behind the avatar?
Below are ten questions. Responses are optional, laughing at ourselves and each other mandatory.
(And Aussie needs something to make her smile!)
1. If I could binge on Netflix for an entire day I'd watch this show
It would not be Netflix, but Amazon, I would watch the game of thrones. We started it last spring but have not gotten very far in it.
2. One place in the world from which I want to send a postcard:
I would like to mail a postcard from McMurdo station.
3. You could chase me to Russia with this food:
Stuffed green peppers, I can smell the stench of a green pepper cooking/baking from 300 yards.
4. The daily chore which I dread:
5. Fastest I've ever driven a motorized vehicle:
6. Tried my first alcoholic beverage at this age and thought adults were nuts to drink it:
I really do not know, my parents would let me have sips of beer as a small kid. My first serious drinking occurred at 1, my parents went away for MEA weekend with my youngest brother and my younger brother had a party I stumbled into. So I was forced to partake. BTW as a parent, we never went away on MEA weekend leaving the kids home alone.
7. First person I ever had a crush on, can be real or celebrity:
I have no idea, I am fickle so it could change daily or hourly. And in actuality I am so perfect females of all ages have crushes on me instead.
8. Favorite chicken breed:
This is easy CX's! They are the sweetest kindest breed ever.
9. Do I have enough chickens?
Nope, I need more coops and runs. My Tom Sawyer skills are failing me you guys have not built me any runs yet!
10. One question we want to ask others here but are afraid of being laughed at:
There are too many and they are the type that would get me kicked off BYC forever. I know some of you are think dirty,, the smart ones are remembering BYC has very tight rules to keep us from expressing a ton of views. I think it could be for the best, because it is best we not discuss politics or religion. After enough drinks though I can be quite a philosopher. You would not believe how many deep thoughts can come from me while standing (well, leaning against) in the corner, naked with a lampshade over my head. ( that will give you an image to ruin most of your day)