Greg Suskovic, state vet, is coming tomorrow morning to train my mom on AI testing and renew her PT certification. I haven't sent in my hatchery permit renewal yet either. State told me to wait until they get here and we can go through with both the AI and PT testing. They also want us to get rid of all the waterfowl before they will even do any of the AI testing. If we don't go through with AI testing, my hands are pretty much tied with shipping anything. Most states now won't accept just PT testing.
On a side note... this site really has me swearing today. I've had to totally restart my browser 3 times just while trying to type this. Those video ads on right side of page keep stalling everything and then the whole internet explorer has to restart.