Hey, Pyxis! I need some of those! Are you selling eggs?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 3:42 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Chill's Chicken Coop Project Last post on 7/16/16 at 8:05pm in Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance
- Too cold for quail? Last post on 5/1/16 at 5:38pm in Quail
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks Last post on 10/12/16 at 11:05am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- The waste! Oh the wasted feed... Last post on 10/29/15 at 7:26pm in Feeding & Watering Your Flock
Alaskan's Smaller Coops
Last edited: 4/4/15
- ChooksChick's Hints for HenthusiastsLast edited: 3/30/13
- Rendezvous CoopLast edited: 1/10/13
- Duck HouseLast edited: 5/27/11
- Chill's Chicken CoopLast edited: 7/7/16
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
The Duck Thread - Page 1061post #10602 of 1696210/23/15 at 9:13pm
Yep! If they don't go in my 'bator they get sold.post #10603 of 1696210/23/15 at 9:24pmpost #10604 of 1696210/23/15 at 9:29pmQuote:
I'll pm youpost #10605 of 1696210/23/15 at 9:32pmpost #10606 of 1696210/23/15 at 9:33pm
I think I missed this. What happened?post #10607 of 1696210/23/15 at 10:02pmpost #10608 of 1696210/24/15 at 4:43amQuote:Originally Posted by season1223
Oh yeah! Mine love watermelon too! They eat it down to nothin but the green skin! Lol! My ducks poo has been bright green lately...i guess it from her free ranging...eating alot of grass and clover! She loves the tomatoes tho and the chickens like em too! I just lucked out this yr...we built raised garden beds & filled em with horse manure...didnt get em filled til kinda late in the season so i didnt mess with em much but i had some tomatoe plants if grown from seeds and decided to clear a spot in one of the beds to put em in! They did really well...produced 100s of small tomatoes that looked like oversized cherry tomatoes! Dont even know what kind they were but they were really good and i would go out every morning to let the chickens out and grab the duck egg then stop by the garden and fill my house coat pockets with tomatoes! Still have probably 50 or more green ones on em but like i said i don't know if they will ripen now! I only had 3 plants so they did real well! Had plenty to share with my flock!
Wow your plants did great for coming from seed..
My ducks and chickens love tomatoes my geese not so much.
Edited by Miss Lydia - 10/24/15 at 4:43amWestern N.C ~ 17 chickens= EE's, Game, variety of bantams,1Light Brahma, 2 Black Australorps . 5 Muscovy ducks, 8 Indian Runners and 2 Buff Orpington Ducks, 1 Embden gander,1 Toulouse goose , 3 mini Dachshunds, 2 mixed breed, pond goldfish, and a wonderful Husband who makes it all possible..Western N.C ~ 17 chickens= EE's, Game, variety of bantams,1Light Brahma, 2 Black Australorps . 5 Muscovy ducks, 8 Indian Runners and 2 Buff Orpington Ducks, 1 Embden gander,1 Toulouse goose , 3 mini Dachshunds, 2 mixed breed, pond goldfish, and a wonderful Husband who makes it all possible..post #10609 of 1696210/24/15 at 4:45amQuote:
So sorry about your loss, your ducks are gorgeous and we'd love to have you and them.Western N.C ~ 17 chickens= EE's, Game, variety of bantams,1Light Brahma, 2 Black Australorps . 5 Muscovy ducks, 8 Indian Runners and 2 Buff Orpington Ducks, 1 Embden gander,1 Toulouse goose , 3 mini Dachshunds, 2 mixed breed, pond goldfish, and a wonderful Husband who makes it all possible..post #10610 of 1696210/24/15 at 7:40am
- ChooksChick's Hints for Henthusiasts
Currently, there are 1694 Active Users (216 Members and 1478 Guests)
- › Pekin Duck Club! 40 seconds ago
- › Pennsylvania!! Unite!! 57 seconds ago
- › Clucksville Middle school 1 minute ago
- › help! my chick is dying! 1 minute ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 1 minute ago
- › Show off your Old English Game Bantams!! 1 minute ago
- › Patiently waiting for eggs! 2 minutes ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 2 minutes ago
- › ♡We Could Be Anything, We Could Go Anywhere♡ 2 minutes ago
- › 3 drakes, 1 hen...Help! 3 minutes ago
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~