Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Yesterday at 11:08 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Chill's Chicken Coop Project Last post on 7/16/16 at 8:05pm in Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance
- Too cold for quail? Last post on 5/1/16 at 5:38pm in Quail
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks Last post on 10/12/16 at 11:05am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- The waste! Oh the wasted feed... Last post on 10/29/15 at 7:26pm in Feeding & Watering Your Flock
Alaskan's Smaller Coops
Last edited: 4/4/15
- ChooksChick's Hints for HenthusiastsLast edited: 3/30/13
- Rendezvous CoopLast edited: 1/10/13
- Duck HouseLast edited: 5/27/11
- Chill's Chicken CoopLast edited: 7/7/16
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
We got 5 BO chicks when we first started out, two of which turned out to be roos, one of which is still alive and he is amazing. Super gentle, especially with younger hens, and is only a little -...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
I love my brahmas. My three buff brahmas are BBF's - constantly hanging out - ALL. DAY. LONG. They were raised by a broody hen and are still quite happy to come up and sit in your lap. My light...
The Duck Thread - Page 1104post #11032 of 1694811/22/15 at 12:31pmpost #11033 of 1694811/22/15 at 12:34pmpost #11034 of 1694811/22/15 at 4:48pmQuote:
I have some ducks who do not do well below freezing, so everyone comes in where it stays above 40F.
That's for night time. If it's sunny and 30F, they are outside, even down to about 25F, but I watch them and if anyone shows signs of being too chilly, in we go.
Edited by Amiga - 11/22/15 at 4:49pmpost #11035 of 1694811/22/15 at 5:16pmpost #11036 of 1694811/22/15 at 5:24pmpost #11037 of 1694811/22/15 at 6:06pmpost #11038 of 1694811/22/15 at 6:07pmQuote:good luck on your hatchOriginally Posted by Ren2014
All of my ducks' eggs were infertile:( Day 11 all clear. KC drake with Pekins, Blue Swedish and Black Swedish. Tossed them and now I have 14 Welsh Harlequin eggs I bought on Ebay and 14 from my ducks in the bator. This is my second attempt at incubating duck eggs. I hope I at least to get two:flpost #11039 of 1694811/22/15 at 6:08pmQuote:post #11040 of 1694811/22/15 at 6:28pm
- ChooksChick's Hints for Henthusiasts
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 52 seconds ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 1 minute ago
- › Should I Get a Ayam Cemani or Svart Hona? 1 minute ago
- › HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks 1 minute ago
- › Duck Cam in the Coop. 1 minute ago
- › Mixing young and older. 2 minutes ago
- › HALLOWEGG Decorating Contest- Halloween Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts,... 2 minutes ago
- › Guineas hatching 2 minutes ago
- › Silver Phoenix/Ameraucana and ? Crosses 3 minutes ago
- › Red Light? 3 minutes ago
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Orpington by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Silver Appleyard by hooktontravel
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.
- › Don't Know Where To Find/Ask/Post...
- › A Flock Tale