Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 9:23 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Chill's Chicken Coop Project Last post on 7/16/16 at 8:05pm in Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance
- Too cold for quail? Last post on 5/1/16 at 5:38pm in Quail
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks Last post on 10/12/16 at 11:05am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- The waste! Oh the wasted feed... Last post on 10/29/15 at 7:26pm in Feeding & Watering Your Flock
Alaskan's Smaller Coops
Last edited: 4/4/15
- ChooksChick's Hints for HenthusiastsLast edited: 3/30/13
- Rendezvous CoopLast edited: 1/10/13
- Duck HouseLast edited: 5/27/11
- Chill's Chicken CoopLast edited: 7/7/16
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
We got 5 BO chicks when we first started out, two of which turned out to be roos, one of which is still alive and he is amazing. Super gentle, especially with younger hens, and is only a little -...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
I love my brahmas. My three buff brahmas are BBF's - constantly hanging out - ALL. DAY. LONG. They were raised by a broody hen and are still quite happy to come up and sit in your lap. My light...
The Duck Thread - Page 1121post #11202 of 1695112/1/15 at 4:25pmQuote:Originally Posted by anniepoo9
LOL! I know don't take very good pics. I just put the one I helped out in with the first one. He pecking her should I take her out or is that what little ducks do to each other. I have four other eggs still in the incubator I can see where they r trying to peck thru but r not there yet.
Do you have a clear shoe box[the plastic kind} you can put the newest one inside it on something soft just to give it time to recover and get some strength then try it back in with the oldest one. Putt this tiny brooder inside the brooder so the lil one can stay warm. Hopefully by in the morning it will be ready to be with it's sib.
Edited by Miss Lydia - 12/1/15 at 4:28pmWestern N.C ~ 17 chickens= EE's, Game, variety of bantams,1Light Brahma, 2 Black Australorps . 5 Muscovy ducks, 8 Indian Runners and 2 Buff Orpington Ducks, 1 Embden gander,1 Toulouse goose , 3 mini Dachshunds, 2 mixed breed, pond goldfish, and a wonderful Husband who makes it all possible..Western N.C ~ 17 chickens= EE's, Game, variety of bantams,1Light Brahma, 2 Black Australorps . 5 Muscovy ducks, 8 Indian Runners and 2 Buff Orpington Ducks, 1 Embden gander,1 Toulouse goose , 3 mini Dachshunds, 2 mixed breed, pond goldfish, and a wonderful Husband who makes it all possible..post #11203 of 1695112/1/15 at 4:38pmQuote:Great idea! Tupperware works wellOriginally Posted by Miss Lydia
Do you have a clear shoe box[the plastic kind} you can put the newest one inside it on something soft just to give it time to recover and get some strength then try it back in with the oldest one. Putt this tiny brooder inside the brooder so the lil one can stay warm. Hopefully by in the morning it will be ready to be with it's sib.post #11204 of 1695112/1/15 at 4:44pmpost #11205 of 1695112/1/15 at 5:06pmpost #11206 of 1695112/1/15 at 5:07pmpost #11207 of 1695112/1/15 at 7:21pmpost #11208 of 1695112/1/15 at 7:31pmpost #11209 of 1695112/1/15 at 7:34pmpost #11210 of 1695112/1/15 at 7:38pm
- ChooksChick's Hints for Henthusiasts
- › Silkiecuddles Chat Thread!!! ANYBODY welcome!!! 2 seconds ago
- › ~The Crazy Chicken Club~ 9 seconds ago
- › Poultry school, Enroll Today! (chickens/ducks/geese,Any poultry!) 24 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 30 seconds ago
- › most beautiful rooster contest 48 seconds ago
- › Pennsylvania!! Unite!! 59 seconds ago
- › Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds 1 minute ago
- › HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks 1 minute ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 2 minutes ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 3 minutes ago
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Orpington by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Silver Appleyard by hooktontravel
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.