1. Compliment three people every day.
2. Watch a sunrise or sunset.
3. Be the first to say "Hello".
4. Live beneath your means.
5. Treat everyone as you want to be treated.
6. Never give up on anybody, miracles happen.
7. Forget the Joneses.
8. Remember someone's name.
9. Pray not for things, but for wisdom and courage.
10. Be tough-minded, but tender-hearted.
11. Be kinder than you have to be.
12. Don't forget that a person's greater emotional need is to feel appreciated.
00. Keep your promises.
14. Learn to show cheerfulness even when you don't feel like it.
15. Remember that overnight success usually takes 15 years.
16. Leave everything better than you found it.
17. Remember that winners do what losers don't want to do.
18. When you arrive at your job in the morning, let the first thing you say brighten everyone's day.
19. Don't rain on other people's parades.
20. Don't waste an opportunity to tell someone you love them.
A good, and dear, friend shared this with me today...