Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 6:33 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks Last post on 10/12/16 at 11:05am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Duck Pipped at Wrong End Last post on 4/23/16 at 5:57am in Ducks
- What do you wish you'd done differently with your duck housing? Last post on 4/14/16 at 4:12pm in Ducks
- WANTED Swan Hatching Eggs or any duck breeds. Last post on 4/29/15 at 7:01pm in Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs
Building our Duck Pond
Last edited: 8/18/16
- Griffin Nest - HomepageLast edited: 8/5/16
- Pinkalicous Duck TractorLast edited: 3/8/14
- Alaskan's Smaller CoopsLast edited: 4/4/15
- 2013 WATERFOWL Breeders DirectoryLast edited: 2/8/13
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
Pekin Duck Club! - Page 801
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #8002 of 1043911/14/15 at 3:48pmpost #8003 of 1043911/14/15 at 3:49pmQuote:Awe, that's fun.Originally Posted by MotorcycleChick
Uh, ohhhh! I was talking to my niece and nephews. I may name the duckings (you wouldn't believe how well I can imagine them hatched already!) "Moo, Oink, and Neigh"!
I like to mix up animal sounds (and names. A dog is a giraffe, and cows swim in the ocean). They know this firsthand, and would love if I did it!post #8004 of 1043911/16/15 at 5:55pmJojo is super mad at me! I explained to him and Lily what's going on and that they are leaving Thursday. Every time I leave me and ry ry always say bye and they quack back. Well not anymore, haven't for 3 days now. I tried explaining that they will be so happy. I sound absolutely crazy but I'm dead serious and I'm getting sadder by the day yet I'm OK bc I know they are going to be loved n cared for. She will be the perfect duck mama!!!!
On a bad note, we bailed the step son out of jail Thursday, he spent the night and then robbed us!!!! My dh beat the **** outta him and disowned him. Why didn't I listen to everyone? So yeah, things are great...lol.
Edited by duckies1230 - 11/16/15 at 6:00pmpost #8005 of 1043911/16/15 at 5:58pmpost #8006 of 1043911/16/15 at 6:00pmpost #8007 of 1043911/16/15 at 6:02pmpost #8008 of 1043911/16/15 at 6:04pmpost #8009 of 1043911/16/15 at 8:06pmpost #8010 of 1043911/17/15 at 5:12amQuote:
Sometimes it takes falling in a deep hole to finally see the light and seek help duckies you and dh did what you could now it's up to him.
You both should get a medal for trying to help.
I am so happy you have such peace about JoJo and Lily's new home it does sound like you have found the perfect place for them..
Looking forward to seeing MotorcycleChick on the duck thread too.Western N.C ~ 17 chickens= EE's, Game, variety of bantams,1Light Brahma, 2 Black Australorps . 5 Muscovy ducks, 8 Indian Runners and 2 Buff Orpington Ducks, 1 Embden gander,1 Toulouse goose , 3 mini Dachshunds, 2 mixed breed, pond goldfish, and a wonderful Husband who makes it all possible..Western N.C ~ 17 chickens= EE's, Game, variety of bantams,1Light Brahma, 2 Black Australorps . 5 Muscovy ducks, 8 Indian Runners and 2 Buff Orpington Ducks, 1 Embden gander,1 Toulouse goose , 3 mini Dachshunds, 2 mixed breed, pond goldfish, and a wonderful Husband who makes it all possible..
- Griffin Nest - Homepage
- › HELLO FROM VIRGINIA! 21 seconds ago
- › First Time Chick Parents, Spring 2016 23 seconds ago
- › Coop in progress 32 seconds ago
- › Deep compost materiel 48 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 1 minute ago
- › Which type of Wyandotte are my girls? 2 minutes ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 2 minutes ago
- › So....talk about.....CANCER SUPPORT THREAD !! 2 minutes ago
- › Large coop fixer-upper - could use some advise. 2 minutes ago
- › Post surgery from impacted crop...need advice 3 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Coq au Vin
- › Most Intelligent Peep🐔🐓🐤 Testing Stats
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page