Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 5:13 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks Last post on 10/12/16 at 11:05am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Duck Pipped at Wrong End Last post on 4/23/16 at 5:57am in Ducks
- What do you wish you'd done differently with your duck housing? Last post on 4/14/16 at 4:12pm in Ducks
- WANTED Swan Hatching Eggs or any duck breeds. Last post on 4/29/15 at 7:01pm in Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs
Building our Duck Pond
Last edited: 8/18/16
- Griffin Nest - HomepageLast edited: 8/5/16
- Pinkalicous Duck TractorLast edited: 3/8/14
- Alaskan's Smaller CoopsLast edited: 4/4/15
- 2013 WATERFOWL Breeders DirectoryLast edited: 2/8/13
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
Pekin Duck Club! - Page 872post #8712 of 104343/4/16 at 7:00pmpost #8713 of 104343/4/16 at 7:01pmpost #8714 of 104343/4/16 at 7:01pmpost #8715 of 104343/4/16 at 7:03pmpost #8716 of 104343/4/16 at 7:08pmpost #8717 of 104343/4/16 at 7:17pmpost #8718 of 104343/5/16 at 4:09amQuote:Awesome. Now that I have two babies, there is no doubt that I would not have been ablke to properly care for Lilly n JoJo. I am so happy that I found someone as perfect as you to adopt them. You have no idea how much you have helped. Seriously thank you. Actually, I found something wrong with everyone else who wanted them! Lol just keep me updated when you can, I'm not going to be on here too much, I got my hands full! 😄.Originally Posted by MotorcycleChick
Hi! So glad to see you on here!
They are doing great. They are loving free ranging with the chickens. They enjoy the company! They are also loving the access to the chicken coop. Even though they may not want to go outside, they can walk up the ramp, and annoy their neighbors!
And thank you everyone else!!!!post #8719 of 104343/5/16 at 4:22am
- Griffin Nest - Homepage
Currently, there are 1449 Active Users (172 Members and 1277 Guests)
- › ^The Two Forests^ A Shapeshifting RP 6 seconds ago
- › GAMES FOR EGGS 9 seconds ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 10 seconds ago
- › post your chicken coop pictures here! 11 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 39 seconds ago
- › ISABELLE LEGHORNS IN USA! 42 seconds ago
- › What breed is Eleanor? 1 minute ago
- › 12 week old Roo with soft tissue damage in leg. 1 minute ago
- › What to feed Mom? 2 minutes ago
- › *Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP 2 minutes ago
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.