Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Yesterday at 11:16 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks Last post on 10/12/16 at 11:05am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Duck Pipped at Wrong End Last post on 4/23/16 at 5:57am in Ducks
- What do you wish you'd done differently with your duck housing? Last post on 4/14/16 at 4:12pm in Ducks
- WANTED Swan Hatching Eggs or any duck breeds. Last post on 4/29/15 at 7:01pm in Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs
Building our Duck Pond
Last edited: 8/18/16
- Griffin Nest - HomepageLast edited: 8/5/16
- Pinkalicous Duck TractorLast edited: 3/8/14
- Alaskan's Smaller CoopsLast edited: 4/4/15
- 2013 WATERFOWL Breeders DirectoryLast edited: 2/8/13
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Pekin Duck Club! - Page 874
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #8732 of 104343/5/16 at 10:50pmpost #8733 of 104343/5/16 at 11:53pmQuote:Sorry I didn't answer sooner. I didn't see you!
Sounds like molting. Nothing wrong at all.Quote:I've never seen "no itch lotion" for fowl. An itch is usually a parasite.
Can you please tell us more?post #8734 of 104343/6/16 at 6:27ampost #8735 of 104343/6/16 at 8:07amQuote:
Yes, the food grade (not the pool stuff) is pretty harmless as a general rule. Did you know that you aren't supposed to powder a baby's bottom? Even putting it in your hand first. The dust might get into their nose.
My point is that unless you are tossing it through the air for any living creature to ingest a lung full, there is nothing wrong with it. I assume you know to wear gloves because it dries out your skin.post #8736 of 104343/6/16 at 8:22amDo the ducklings get daily time is warm (brooder temperature) water? They need constant supervision in water. Depth up to their belliespost #8737 of 104343/6/16 at 9:31ampost #8738 of 104343/6/16 at 9:37ampost #8739 of 104343/6/16 at 9:49am
- Griffin Nest - Homepage
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 5 seconds ago
- › Announcing the new BYC Reputation System: Ovations 8 seconds ago
- › Breeding for Red Pyle 19 seconds ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 31 seconds ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 1 minute ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 1 minute ago
- › My new/first Call ducks! 2 minutes ago
- › *Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP 2 minutes ago
- › The Old Folks Home 2 minutes ago
- › Newbie Feed question 3 minutes ago
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.