Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 6:33 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks Last post on 10/12/16 at 11:05am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Duck Pipped at Wrong End Last post on 4/23/16 at 5:57am in Ducks
- What do you wish you'd done differently with your duck housing? Last post on 4/14/16 at 4:12pm in Ducks
- WANTED Swan Hatching Eggs or any duck breeds. Last post on 4/29/15 at 7:01pm in Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs
Building our Duck Pond
Last edited: 8/18/16
- Griffin Nest - HomepageLast edited: 8/5/16
- Pinkalicous Duck TractorLast edited: 3/8/14
- Alaskan's Smaller CoopsLast edited: 4/4/15
- 2013 WATERFOWL Breeders DirectoryLast edited: 2/8/13
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
Pekin Duck Club! - Page 881post #8802 of 104403/13/16 at 9:31pmQuote:
Join the group of newbies! There are lots of us!!! Glad to have you!!post #8803 of 104403/13/16 at 9:37pmpost #8804 of 104403/13/16 at 10:48pmpost #8805 of 104403/14/16 at 10:30am
Just got 2 Pekins Friday! My first ducks! I love them! Add me to the club!!!!!I am a mother to a wonderful 9 yr old boy! He is my heart! I am also a wife, and possibly a little bit chicken crazy LOL!!!! I love to hear my rooster crow!!!! I have an assortment of chickens at the moment, but I would love to have and breed mainly RIR's
FB https://www.facebook.com/TheHappyChickenHouseI am a mother to a wonderful 9 yr old boy! He is my heart! I am also a wife, and possibly a little bit chicken crazy LOL!!!! I love to hear my rooster crow!!!! I have an assortment of chickens at the moment, but I would love to have and breed mainly RIR's
FB https://www.facebook.com/TheHappyChickenHousepost #8806 of 104403/14/16 at 10:56ampost #8807 of 104403/14/16 at 6:20pmpost #8808 of 104403/14/16 at 6:21pmpost #8809 of 104403/14/16 at 6:35pm
- Griffin Nest - Homepage
Currently, there are 1655 Active Users (170 Members and 1485 Guests)
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 1 minute ago
- › DIY Thread - Let's see your "Inventions". 1 minute ago
- › Surviving Minnesota! 2 minutes ago
- › RodNTN's chat thread! 2 minutes ago
- › This is a rooster, right?? 3 minutes ago
- › Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued! 4 minutes ago
- › Plane Crash in Paradise - Golden Oaks Reincarnated 5 minutes ago
- › *Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP 5 minutes ago
- › The Old Folks Home 7 minutes ago
- › October 2016 Hatch-A-Long!! 7 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Metro Boston
- › Mia HammAndEggs & her sisters
- › Coq au Vin
- › Most Intelligent Peep🐔🐓🐤 Testing Stats
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House