Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 4:53 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks Last post on 10/12/16 at 11:05am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Duck Pipped at Wrong End Last post on 4/23/16 at 5:57am in Ducks
- What do you wish you'd done differently with your duck housing? Last post on 4/14/16 at 4:12pm in Ducks
- WANTED Swan Hatching Eggs or any duck breeds. Last post on 4/29/15 at 7:01pm in Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs
Building our Duck Pond
Last edited: 8/18/16
- Griffin Nest - HomepageLast edited: 8/5/16
- Pinkalicous Duck TractorLast edited: 3/8/14
- Alaskan's Smaller CoopsLast edited: 4/4/15
- 2013 WATERFOWL Breeders DirectoryLast edited: 2/8/13
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
Pekin Duck Club! - Page 911post #9102 of 104383/27/16 at 6:48pm
IDK this is my first time EVER hatching these things
I dont think anything is wrong i am just freaking out!!
I am new to this whole duck parenting thing
Any hatxhing tips would help
What do i do?!?!?
It is pipped!
Edited by sparticus12 - 3/27/16 at 6:48pmpost #9103 of 104383/27/16 at 6:54pmYou don't "do" anything. Keep the incubator shut, and try to find something else to do. It's probably going to take a while! A whole day even!
SallySunshine has a hatching link you can read. If something does go wrong, go to "incubating with friends" or a similar thread. Between the times of 7 AM and midnight, the thread has enough people in it that you should get your questions answered.CoffeeCoffeepost #9104 of 104383/27/16 at 7:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by MotorcycleChick
You don't "do" anything. Keep the incubator shut, and try to find something else to do. It's probably going to take a while! A whole day even!
SallySunshine has a hatching link you can read. If something does go wrong, go to "incubating with friends" or a similar thread. Between the times of 7 AM and midnight, the thread has enough people in it that you should get your questions answered.
I took it out of the incubator
WAS I NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT?!?
I am so confused😭post #9105 of 104383/27/16 at 7:33pmpost #9106 of 104383/27/16 at 7:39pmQuote:
SIT on your hands and ENJOY MOTHER NATURE.. WOOO HOOOOOOOpost #9107 of 104383/27/16 at 7:40pmQuote:
NO NO, keep him in, Sit on your hands and dont' touch him, Let him come to you.. he's doing his job, now you have to do yours... LOLpost #9108 of 104383/27/16 at 7:50pmOh...
Thank you guys so much!!
One last question
I am going to sleep do i need to spritz him with water or will he be fine?
This is the message i sent on another place but no one answered
Maybe u guys can try
Edited by sparticus12 - 3/27/16 at 7:52pmpost #9109 of 104383/27/16 at 8:00pmQuote:
He should be in Lockdown, NO need to spray him, Let him do his thing, Where is your humidity at? EVERY HOUR? No, no sprizting,post #9110 of 104383/27/16 at 8:03pm
Do u have a gage so you know where the humidity is at? If not, then put TWO glasses of water in with him, also put a Paper towel in each glass. Once you do that, Go to bed, LOL your baby is on it's way, it will be a while before you can see him. He's got a lot of things to do, First he has to take a shower, then shave, then comb his fur, then brush his beak, check to make sure his breath smells good. it's a WHOLE CRAZY process before he will let you see him.. LOL
So get some sleep, let him do his job and you will be happy you did..
- Griffin Nest - Homepage
- › OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there! 12 seconds ago
- › October 2016 Hatch-A-Long!! 24 seconds ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 36 seconds ago
- › hoping for chicks 1 minute ago
- › Hatch date 4/25/16, anyone getting eggs? 1 minute ago
- › Rhode Island 2 minutes ago
- › Help rooster is losing weight 2 minutes ago
- › Which type of Wyandotte are my girls? 2 minutes ago
- › Surviving Minnesota! 2 minutes ago
- › Red Golden Females 3 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age