Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 10:09 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks Last post on 10/12/16 at 11:05am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Duck Pipped at Wrong End Last post on 4/23/16 at 5:57am in Ducks
- What do you wish you'd done differently with your duck housing? Last post on 4/14/16 at 4:12pm in Ducks
- WANTED Swan Hatching Eggs or any duck breeds. Last post on 4/29/15 at 7:01pm in Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs
Building our Duck Pond
Last edited: 8/18/16
- Griffin Nest - HomepageLast edited: 8/5/16
- Pinkalicous Duck TractorLast edited: 3/8/14
- Alaskan's Smaller CoopsLast edited: 4/4/15
- 2013 WATERFOWL Breeders DirectoryLast edited: 2/8/13
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Pekin Duck Club! - Page 926
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #9252 of 104343/31/16 at 12:23pmWe started all ducks on wet cat food to supplement for a few days. Until payday on first and third. Do to complications at my partners job. But the adult will not eat it. Nor will the baby's eat it. But my middle ones gobbled it up.i had 3 cans left from my cats when they were ill in the hospital a while back. There's no need for me to run out and get more if there not going to eat it.we have not provided now niacin yet is that way I having a hard time with these duck chicken hatch. Got none outside or inside. I will give them tell Sunday . I think there all very past due. Even though it wasn't carefully scheduled exact when.last date I had written on calendar is March 24 2016 give or take. I have not candle I get nervous with it. Especially around my son. Eggs usually break and it drives me crazy.i have not done the water test either of yet. I been so busy trying to get seeds in to the garden to feed family when times get rough at his job in summer time.post #9253 of 104343/31/16 at 12:29pmpost #9254 of 104343/31/16 at 12:56pmFor wry neck, look at Bentley's story.post #9255 of 104343/31/16 at 5:31pmpost #9256 of 104343/31/16 at 5:36pm
Who are we seeing, tracyjg?post #9257 of 104343/31/16 at 5:47pmpost #9258 of 104343/31/16 at 5:47pmpost #9259 of 104343/31/16 at 5:48pm
- Griffin Nest - Homepage
Currently, there are 1072 Active Users (49 Members and 1023 Guests)
- › When Do Button Quail Chicks Start Eating? 5 minutes ago
- › Help please with first hatch 15 minutes ago
- › What am I? 23 minutes ago
- › Day 18 26 minutes ago
- › Advice - neighbor wants us to cull 35 minutes ago
- › Duck eye infection 37 minutes ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 43 minutes ago
- › Food Storage Ideas Needed 45 minutes ago
- › Broody Hen Thread! 45 minutes ago
- › Araucana thread anyone? 46 minutes ago
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.