Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Yesterday at 8:44 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks Last post on 10/12/16 at 11:05am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Duck Pipped at Wrong End Last post on 4/23/16 at 5:57am in Ducks
- What do you wish you'd done differently with your duck housing? Last post on 4/14/16 at 4:12pm in Ducks
- WANTED Swan Hatching Eggs or any duck breeds. Last post on 4/29/15 at 7:01pm in Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs
Building our Duck Pond
Last edited: 8/18/16
- Griffin Nest - HomepageLast edited: 8/5/16
- Pinkalicous Duck TractorLast edited: 3/8/14
- Alaskan's Smaller CoopsLast edited: 4/4/15
- 2013 WATERFOWL Breeders DirectoryLast edited: 2/8/13
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
Pekin Duck Club! - Page 966
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #9652 of 104384/19/16 at 1:51pmpost #9653 of 104384/19/16 at 1:58pmpost #9654 of 104384/19/16 at 1:59pmpost #9655 of 104384/19/16 at 1:59pmpost #9656 of 104384/19/16 at 2:01pmQuote:Post pic? You probably have a buff duck. Buffs are pretty and get along fine with pekins so know worriesOriginally Posted by MandyJ
I have a question about color. I have 5 ducklings one of which is a pekin (I already have 2 grown pekin hens). The duckling's feathers are about 98% in. The pekin duckling is cream colored NOT white like my other two. Will this change or is she just an odd bird!!!??? Ha Ha!post #9657 of 104384/19/16 at 2:02pmpost #9658 of 104384/19/16 at 2:03pmpost #9659 of 104384/19/16 at 2:03pm
- Griffin Nest - Homepage
Currently, there are 803 Active Users (64 Members and 739 Guests)
- › Ducks muddy up Chicken waterer 2 minutes ago
- › What is this chicken thinking? 6 minutes ago
- › Can a chicken lay a random speckled egg? 6 minutes ago
- › What is the friendliest goose? 6 minutes ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 9 minutes ago
- › Lazy or sick chicken? 14 minutes ago
- › Hands on hatching and help 16 minutes ago
- › Broody quail. Will she stop gathering eggs? 21 minutes ago
- › What is "good coop ventilation" for the winter months mean? 22 minutes ago
- › Gender 24 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age